Futurama DVD Screwup
Hey guys I got the second season and just got to the 2nd Disc and check this out. I opened the little case..and 2 disc 2s were in it. One was in the clip and the other fell out when I opened it. my disc three picture slip was facing the right way but when I opened it the disc itself was on the left side instead of the right. The plastic case was backwards but they put the paper pck in the right way. What a screwed up set! I got a super rare goof of a boxset on this one!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
congratulations give yourself a pat on the back
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
I already did. ~`_ O<^>

Anyone else ever get something like this before?
nope.

my set was fine.
i want season 3 or the 3rd set !

Big Grin
-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
the best episode of futurama is the one where fry drinks 100 cups of coffee.
don't reply. my word is law.
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.
Actuall I hear that really is the best ep. I have yet to see it but a friend of mine told me about it. Sigh...when will I ever buy set 3?
There was a recent promotion on in the UK so I managed to pick up Futurama Seasons 2, 3 and 4 for £15.99 (US$29.00) each. Such boxsets are usually hellishly expensive over here (more than twice that price) so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself.
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
Holy Crap! That much more regular price?!?! Your currency (don't know how to make the pound sign except for this one...#...) is crazy high!
Yeah, I thought that I would buy the Angel season 4 boxset from the UK. I decided against that when I saw it was 54.99 UK which translates to roughly $109.98. I decided to wait till November. Wink
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Your currency (don't know how to make the pound sign except for this one...#...) is crazy high!

Yes, it is although I'd say it could also be a case of the dollar being weak.

According to the FT, the exchange rate is £1 = US$1.84 (to two decimal places). This means we can spend like kings when it comes to buying stuff from the US.

Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Yeah, I thought that I would buy the Angel season 4 boxset from the UK. I decided against that when I saw it was 54.99 UK which translates to roughly $109.98. I decided to wait till November. Wink

My sister buys the R1 Angel boxsets - they are cheaper although the packaging is arguably inferior. (The R2s are packed in something like a hardback book - very swish, but worth the extra money? I don't know.)
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
yeah the sterling rules but the exchange rate is gonn lower by about 10p on the whole

which makes a difference on large orders such as mine:mad:

ahh well thats me being a major cheapskate, only just got my loan and feel like i need another
actually a GrantWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/