Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Futurama DVD Screwup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I got the second season and just got to the 2nd Disc and check this out. I opened the little case..and 2 disc 2s were in it. One was in the clip and the other fell out when I opened it. my disc three picture slip was facing the right way but when I opened it the disc itself was on the left side instead of the right. The plastic case was backwards but they put the paper pck in the right way. What a screwed up set! I got a super rare goof of a boxset on this one!
congratulations give yourself a pat on the back
I already did. ~`_ O<^>

Anyone else ever get something like this before?
nope.

my set was fine.
i want season 3 or the 3rd set !

Big Grin
-LE
the best episode of futurama is the one where fry drinks 100 cups of coffee.
don't reply. my word is law.
Actuall I hear that really is the best ep. I have yet to see it but a friend of mine told me about it. Sigh...when will I ever buy set 3?
There was a recent promotion on in the UK so I managed to pick up Futurama Seasons 2, 3 and 4 for £15.99 (US$29.00) each. Such boxsets are usually hellishly expensive over here (more than twice that price) so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself.
Holy Crap! That much more regular price?!?! Your currency (don't know how to make the pound sign except for this one...#...) is crazy high!
Yeah, I thought that I would buy the Angel season 4 boxset from the UK. I decided against that when I saw it was 54.99 UK which translates to roughly $109.98. I decided to wait till November. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Your currency (don't know how to make the pound sign except for this one...#...) is crazy high!

Yes, it is although I'd say it could also be a case of the dollar being weak.

According to the FT, the exchange rate is £1 = US$1.84 (to two decimal places). This means we can spend like kings when it comes to buying stuff from the US.

Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Yeah, I thought that I would buy the Angel season 4 boxset from the UK. I decided against that when I saw it was 54.99 UK which translates to roughly $109.98. I decided to wait till November. Wink

My sister buys the R1 Angel boxsets - they are cheaper although the packaging is arguably inferior. (The R2s are packed in something like a hardback book - very swish, but worth the extra money? I don't know.)
yeah the sterling rules but the exchange rate is gonn lower by about 10p on the whole

which makes a difference on large orders such as mine:mad:

ahh well thats me being a major cheapskate, only just got my loan and feel like i need another
actually a GrantWink