First PSP game Screens!!!
me too!Cool
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I didn't want to waste a new thread on this, but this is reportedly the N-Gage 2: N-GAGE2 (link)
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
It seems Nokia's retaliating... of course their chances are great considering the success of it's predecessor.RolleyesBig Grin

I think they aren't doing so well with their handheld because they're going in the wrong direction. They should focus on phones that play games NOT game systems that can be used as a phone. And their chances are all the more slimmer with the future releases of portable systems PSP, Nintendo DS, and the next Game Boy.
Quote:Originally posted by Prophet Hero
I didn't want to waste a new thread on this, but this is reportedly the N-Gage 2: N-GAGE2 (link)

It's the same damn thing! What the heck is wrong with them?!?!?!?! I hope it doesn't require an assembly line to change games like before. Idiots! I don't plan on owning any other handhelds and I feel the suckers that got an N-Gage Should get a refund for their money. I'm glad I didn't get one nor did I ever want one. I couldn't imagine spending 300 bux on a plastic piece of toilet paper.
For those are somewhat impressive graphics for a handheld. But the games that I would play have to be RPG or multi-level action games. I wonder if the PSP is gonna have a way to save your progress.
Quote:Originally posted by tsunami
I wonder if the PSP is gonna have a way to save your progress.

It must have save progress. In this day of gaming it would be a little primitive not to. (Think about it.. there has been save progress even in the early years of gaming... saving high scores!)

The PSP will be using discs... so it's not like a Game Boy where the progress is saved on the cartridge. I'm guessing they'll use memory card type of thing. We'll see...
Me too

and i always wanted the Nomad but it never got a Europe release
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Nomad played Sega Genesis Games anywhere right? Wow, I never saw one of those, ever. I would've been cool though.
I'm worried about region lockouts. Guessing by reports of the UMD media being used for the PSP it's probably fair to guess they'll have region lockouts. And boy I HATE region lockouts. Pointless moneygrubbing bastards.

That said there'll probably be a chipped/hacked version out a few months after it's released
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
Nomad played Sega Genesis Games anywhere right? Wow, I never saw one of those, ever. I would've been cool though.

I almost bought one but I read in a game mag that it EATS batteries like appitizers. The next week it was gone and haven't seen one since.
Well, that explains why I never saw one. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by SuperGitaroo
I'm worried about region lockouts. Guessing by reports of the UMD media being used for the PSP it's probably fair to guess they'll have region lockouts. And boy I HATE region lockouts. Pointless moneygrubbing bastards.
Region lockouts? Like you won't be able to play foreign games? Yeah, I don't like those either.

The GBA doesn't have region restrictions so you could play Japanese games on it. I wanted to get a few. Like some games for the GBA that weren't released in the US.