Import Anime Forums

Full Version: First PSP game Screens!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's the first screens for the PSP.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/Mar04/game032504d.shtml

The game looks damn good for a portable game looks a bit like Zelda wind waker game. So what's your opinion does it look good ok, or bad.
no affence but i thought the game looke utter crap. The grass shot did remind me of wind waker, but i looks like a cheap cross bread of that and voodoo vince. Whats he post to be anyway.
There's video of the game here: http://zdmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o1/Death_JR/deathjb.zip . (12MB)

It looks very impressive for a handheld and assuming it's not all smoke and mirrors the PSP looks like it has a lot of pontential - it bodes well for developers who really know how to handle Sony's technology. I think things have just got interesting.
Quote:Originally posted by fahad17
no affence but i thought the game looke utter crap. The grass shot did remind me of wind waker, but i looks like a cheap cross bread of that and voodoo vince. Whats he post to be anyway.

Well that's your opinion but I think it looks good. Remember this a handheld system NOT a home game console of course it won't put out graphics like gamecube and look like Zelda. But for a handheld game system the graphics infact looks good and makes the other handheld game systems including the N-Gage look like crap in comparison.
I looked at the screenshots and I watched the video. The game certainly looks impressive for a portable system. But good graphics hasn't sold the PSP to me. I really don't care about graphics as long as the gameplay's good. If the gameplay's good, graphics are simply a nice touch. Saying this... the game looked like it could be fun.
Wow I'm impressed a portable looks that good.
Well the PSP has gotten support by many game companies including EA,SEGA,Capcom and others. Sony is going to make sure that the PSP has a wide variety of titles in it's launch. I don't think it's going to be a flop like the N-Gage.
N-Gage not only flopped... it tripped over it's own feet on the way out the door! (not literally)

But, the PSP has potenial. That's a better start than the N-Gage had.
I thought it looked great for a hand held system it looks a hell of a lot better then the N-Gage.
Quote:Originally posted by fahad17
Whats he post to be anyway.

Since the title is Death Jr... I assume he is a little grim reaper. Which it could be fun to have the power of death.Big Grin
but isnt it gonna cost around the price of a console? if so, that aint good!
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke
but isnt it gonna cost around the price of a console? if so, that aint good!

It definately won't cost 100 bucks but 150-200 bucks.

Well here's some new info on the game.
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/503/503981p1.html
it looks good.
cant wait for E3 for more games and pics of stuff.

-LE
Looks good, but I'll reserve final judgement when it's actually displayed on the PSP.

I think the whole thing is still up in the air. Just because something is good doesn't mean it'll be a success, life just doesn't work that way. Plenty of advanced portable systems have come out before and died horrible deaths. Things like the Game Gear were great, but I only knew one person that actually had one.
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa

Things like the Game Gear were great, but I only knew one person that actually had one.

Me. Sad
Pages: 1 2