Ranma 1/2 MAC season 6 and 7?
Does anyone know if we are going to see MAC box sets of Ranma 1/2 season 6 and season 7?
maxwelledison....

If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
the current mac sets are exact like the fx sets where the hole series is divided into 4 parts. there there is the ova set after that. i have the mac set and its really good. the mac this site lists are not the same as the ones i have but i have the new mac set.
I was kind of curious because I have the MAC sets in individual form from season 3 to season 5. So what is the lay-out of the new MAC sets: I have the first one which is seasons 1& 2. Is box 2 just seasons 3 &4 and box 3, 5& 6 and box 4 season 7?
maxwelledison....

If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
i have the fx set works fine and it works on my psx2 so far with no probblems I am only on part 2 still but all of part one worked I jacked the rest thats why there out of stock here
yeah i think that is how it is
Quote:Originally posted by maxwelledison
I was kind of curious because I have the MAC sets in individual form from season 3 to season 5. So what is the lay-out of the new MAC sets: I have the first one which is seasons 1& 2. Is box 2 just seasons 3 &4 and box 3, 5& 6 and box 4 season 7?

If they are the same as the FX sets, then yes, part 4 is Season 7 epi. 137-161.
Now where did all you guys see the MAC sets of seasons 6+7? On their homepage all I can find are the sets up to season 5. You're not mixing up MAC with MI or FX, are you?
The Beard is out there...

Click here to view BeardFan's HK DVD list
sorry i bought it from another store, 150 for the hole set + 10 shipping.