Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ranma 1/2 MAC season 6 and 7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if we are going to see MAC box sets of Ranma 1/2 season 6 and season 7?
the current mac sets are exact like the fx sets where the hole series is divided into 4 parts. there there is the ova set after that. i have the mac set and its really good. the mac this site lists are not the same as the ones i have but i have the new mac set.
I was kind of curious because I have the MAC sets in individual form from season 3 to season 5. So what is the lay-out of the new MAC sets: I have the first one which is seasons 1& 2. Is box 2 just seasons 3 &4 and box 3, 5& 6 and box 4 season 7?
i have the fx set works fine and it works on my psx2 so far with no probblems I am only on part 2 still but all of part one worked I jacked the rest thats why there out of stock here
yeah i think that is how it is
Quote:Originally posted by maxwelledison
I was kind of curious because I have the MAC sets in individual form from season 3 to season 5. So what is the lay-out of the new MAC sets: I have the first one which is seasons 1& 2. Is box 2 just seasons 3 &4 and box 3, 5& 6 and box 4 season 7?

If they are the same as the FX sets, then yes, part 4 is Season 7 epi. 137-161.
Now where did all you guys see the MAC sets of seasons 6+7? On their homepage all I can find are the sets up to season 5. You're not mixing up MAC with MI or FX, are you?
sorry i bought it from another store, 150 for the hole set + 10 shipping.