has anyone heard of this?
Hey can anyone help me out and tell me what this is? ...i saw an old japanese anime (prolly from the 80s) its about a boy who builds a model robot and he enters the robot into different wrestling tournment...i think the robot has a J somewhere...has anyone heard of this?..i think its also a manga...thanks!!!
I've never seen it, but maybe this sounds farmiliar:

Gigantor "Tetsujin 28-Go"
Check here for details. That should give you anything you need to know about Gigantor.

If this isn't the anime you were referring to then I'm all out of ideas.
thanks for the link but Gigantor is not exactly what im thinking of...when i said model i meant like those gundam model u build...i dont think this shows ever been on american tv..i saw it when i was small living in hk...
damn this is bizarre i swear the anime you saw i've seen as well but can't think of the name its so weird
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
Shit, I think I saw that show too when I was a kid! The boy wore a red baseball cap and blue outfit. I think the J was on the bot's forehead and was white. As a recall his bot fought a bigger bot and threw it off the roof to win in the first episodes.
whoa i remember that part lol i want to know what anime it is now arrrrgg
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
Oh, boy..........It's strange. I also have the same problem. Vaguely remebers the bot keeps on winning against all odds, but can't remember what it was. Could it be Cybot Robotchi? No, that doesn't sound right.
yup...i think thats the anime im thinkin bout..he had like a white helmet with a J or somethin.....it was sort of like yu gi oh...but instead of a card game...the kid had a kick ass robot...and he kept upgrading it for different tourment...so does anyone know the actual name of this anime??
I actually bought an issue of the manga of it when I was young, but the drawing was really crummy compared to the show. I seem to remember that the boy had this "girlfriend" with a long pony tail and she did judo. But sadly I still don't remember the name of the show. T_T

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "kajika" anyone heard of it fahad17 4 1,673 12-22-2003, 02:10 PM
Last Post: fahad17