Other IMPORT ANIME online stores QUES
Now don't worry as this is the first place where I buy things BUTT has anyone here ever ordered from Blueanime.com or animechoice.net?!?!?!? And you know, got everything in a reasonable amount of time and what not?
I have ordered from Blue Anime before. The delivery time took longer than I hoped but they had good prices at the time. I eventually received my whole order after two attempts. I would reccommend ordering from Import-Anime. JunkieJoe ALWAYS takes care of his customers.
I ordered from bluanime a long time ago. I eventually got my stuff from them, but it took awhile. and that site used to go out of business every other month and then be back a few weeks later. Don't get me wrong, I've never heard of them stiffing anybody. But it's still not something I'd want to deal with.
i must say ive ordered from several sites, although none of which you have mentioned, and i find that JJ has the best prices, fastest delivery time and best customer service. so basically i wouldnt expect you to find any site better than importanime out there. animekrazy is also very good but quite expensive
see you space cowboy...
A lot of other sites have ishy prices.

Why get Utena Perfect Collection for $47.99 when it's $35 here?
Alright thanks guys just curious, and yes I know this is the best site but some have other titles in stock that this one doesn't so I was just wondering
i've got to say this is the greatest site i have ever come across. thanks JJ for the grate service Smile
Quote:Originally posted by AnimeInMe
Alright thanks guys just curious, and yes I know this is the best site but some have other titles in stock that this one doesn't so I was just wondering

Don't worry about it
You had a fair question, and no one thinks your trying to sabotoge JJ.
I have bought from blueanime before, and ill tell you ill never buy from them again. They drop ship from hong kong on almost all their stuff, and they are just overpriced. They have cruddy customer service and their stability is suspect at best. I would stear clear of them.
As for other sites i can only suggest one other site that is comprabal to this one. Animeniacs.com is good with reasonable prices, shipping times, and service. Their an alternative if you wish to use one. Check them out and compare.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
For UK buyers i think JJ has the best deal with low flat rate shipping and good prices.

CJar is $17-$21.

Animaniacs is $16. They also have snacks. Great selection of snacks too. I got a big box of mainly snacks today and the actual shipping cost of the package was about $60! However they declare exact info on customs form.