Poll: Who are you?!?!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Male, Age: 14-18
25.77%
25 25.77%
Male, Age: 19-25
41.24%
40 41.24%
Male, Age: 26-35
11.34%
11 11.34%
Male, Age: 36 and up
2.06%
2 2.06%
Female, Age: 14-18
8.25%
8 8.25%
Female, Age: 19-25
10.31%
10 10.31%
Female, Age: 26-35
1.03%
1 1.03%
Female, Age: 36 and up
0%
0 0%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who are you?!?!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Now if only I could find some Parachute

Pants. They say Ebay supposed too have everything but they aren't there. Oh well.

Dude you gotta make a hobby/project of making your own pair! that would be fun and you could make an online diary/photo blog of how the project parachute is goin Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Blight Wrote:I'm 19 so I'm in the main age group. I talk about me enough so no details this time. Big Grin

And you have an 18 year old sister huh? Bet she ain't as pretty as you. :p No, thats a BAD Blight, BAD Blight! :eek:
Actually, she's ALOT prettier than I am. :p

And, I think when she gets back from Quebec, Ill make her join. Big Grin

geo85 Wrote:Don't f***k around, stay in school. Blah blah blah, sounds like preaching youve heard it before but I'm serious. Nowadays without that college degree your not going anywhere. Your parents are there just to be hipocrits or at least thats what i have learnt, don't sweat the small stuff it wont get you anywhere but more stressed out.

Yes, I know this =P
I love going to school this year, with my teacher selection. I've got a hippie pot smoking art teacher, I've got a simple pot smoking science teacher, and well...the english teacher is such an asshole that the people in my class have taken to rebellion, which is amusing, because he can;t do shit ^^
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^
katherine_jean Wrote:Yes, I know this =P
I love going to school this year, with my teacher selection. I've got a hippie pot smoking art teacher, I've got a simple pot smoking science teacher, and well...the english teacher is such an asshole that the people in my class have taken to rebellion, which is amusing, because he can;t do shit ^^
Fun, fun! Wish my teachers were that interesting! Though I must admit, last year was a blast Big Grin .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Zagatto Wrote:Rav,

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.
LMFAO!!!! Big Grin

Ok i think i just found myself a signature. Cool
LMAO

i had forgotten that statement

Zag my good sir those have to be the wisest words ive heard in a long time Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
It's flattering to see something you've said used as someone elses signature. Thanks for seeing merit in one of my life's lessons.

I know the dry spell that comes with treating a woman poorly. The only thing I can't figure out is women who keep coming back for more no matter how poorly you treat them. There was one girl that I would stand up all the time or just use her to satisfy whatever urges I might have had at the time. The worse I seemed to treat her the harder she tried to please me. In the end I ended things with her feeling lower than dirt for using any woman like that and to this day I'm still confused by women who behave in this manner.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:The worse I seemed to treat her the harder she tried to please me. In the end I ended things with her feeling lower than dirt for using any woman like that and to this day I'm still confused by women who behave in this manner.

Unfortunately there are many women who behave in that manner. Their husbands spank them but then they try to stop the police from arresting them! That's beyond me, really! My grandmother has often told me of women who were spanked their whole lives but when they finally got the courage to strike back their husbands never laid a finger on them again!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Unfortunately there are many women who behave in that manner. Their husbands spank them but then they try to stop the police from arresting them! That's beyond me, really! My grandmother has often told me of women who were spanked their whole lives but when they finally got the courage to strike back their husbands never lay a finger on them again!

ya... but spousal(sp?) abuse can be hard to prove. it usually just turns into a battle of he said she said....
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
there are too many cases where it isn't hard to prove the spousal abuse because of burns, broken bones or just plain old bruises where the wife still won't press charges for any number of lame reasons they can come up with.

I have a friend who works in a womans shelter and every few months I talk to her and she's in tears because some woman went back to her abusive husband and ended up beaten to death.

So many thoughts come to mind with that that it pains me to put anything down here. What can make a woman go back to a relationship like that? What can make a man treat any other person like that?
and the list goes on and on...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:there are too many cases where it isn't hard to prove the spousal abuse because of burns, broken bones or just plain old bruises where the wife still won't press charges for any number of lame reasons they can come up with.

I have a friend who works in a womans shelter and every few months I talk to her and she's in tears because some woman went back to her abusive husband and ended up beaten to death.

So many thoughts come to mind with that that it pains me to put anything down here. What can make a woman go back to a relationship like that? What can make a man treat any other person like that?
and the list goes on and on...
When a woman is made to feel like it is all her fault that the abuse is happening to her, like in many cases, why would she leave him? If she would ever realize that it is not her fault that he abuses her then I think it would be reported and she would leave him.
Just my opinion.
I almost forgot----24, male
you also have to take into account the fact that even if the woman does have the man arrested, most restraining orders arent worth the paper they are printed on... you always hear the stories on the news about the women who go and get a restraining order against their ex-husbands/boyfriends only to have him show up at her door and put her in the hospital or even kill her.... Sad
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:you also have to take into account the fact that even if the woman does have the man arrested, most restraining orders arent worth the paper they are printed on... you always hear the stories on the news about the women who go and get a restraining order against their ex-husbands/boyfriends only to have him show up at her door and put her in the hospital or even kill her.... Sad

Yeah nothing more than a false sense of security it's sad. A piece of paper cannot do much it only helps if the police are right there otherwise it's not worth the paper it's printed on.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
dikpierce Wrote:When a woman is made to feel like it is all her fault that the abuse is happening to her, like in many cases, why would she leave him?

That's just it? Why would any woman think that it's her fault she's being abused? That's what doesn't make any sense to me because a man has absolutely no reason to abuse a woman no matter what she does. It's not her fault!

vegeta76 Wrote:you also have to take into account the fact that even if the woman does have the man arrested, most restraining orders arent worth the paper they are printed on... you always hear the stories on the news about the women who go and get a restraining order against their ex-husbands/boyfriends only to have him show up at her door and put her in the hospital or even kill her....

Fear really is a big problem. But you know, a woman can kill a man just as easily, killing someone is a very simple thing to do, yet men aren't really afraid of women are they? I understand the position many women are in but I also think that being corageous would change things around as has been proved.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I understand the position many women are in but I also think that being corageous would change things around as has been proved.

being corageous is hard, especially if a person is already mentally abused.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Most domestic abuse cases don't start with the beating part. It starts mentally where the abusee breaks down the abused's mental barriers. That person keeps forgiving each thing that's done to them even as they get worse and worse saying that the person still loves them. They make excuses for them saying they've just had a bad day or something. As time goes on, the accounts of abuse get gradually worse and worse, but the abused keeps forgiving them because they love them. Eventually, the abused is too afraid to tell someone either because they're afraid of more abuse, or they don't want to get the abuser in trouble.

Edit: Notice I didn't use gender, that was purposeful. I've known men to have been the abused as well as the abusee.
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]