Your Username
Well, my first name is Omar, however if you hold start on my character you can activate Evilomar. Tada that's it nothing special.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I didn't think you were included in the baby-boomers... my dad is a decade older than you and I consider him to be part of the baby boom. I guess he could have been on the leading edge of that boom and you could have been the trailing edge...

This sounds like a job for GOOGLE!!!

Yes, 1955 is considered on the trailing edge of the boomer generation. I am part of the Korean War generation, therefore still techically a boomer.
maxwelledison....

If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong?
Well looks like every one has put in their 2 cents on this thread so I think I will too (even tho the post is sort of late). MY first name is Allan the first letter of my last name is B and the 64 at the end is because the Nintendo 64 system is cool and I like it.
Let see I'm the oppisite of my name. That how it's usually witjh a name like mine, I'm actually skiiny and not to muscular. Thats why I'm buffgod., something I want to be.
It's all about the love Wink
Quote:Originally posted by buffgod
Thats why I'm buffgod., something I want to be.

Why would you want that? I can guarantee you majority of women don't like that. Many call them meatheads.
Hello, my name is Elco and I'm NOT an alcoholic.Cool
That is cool!Smile
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
Hello, my name is Elco and I'm NOT an alcoholic.Cool

Just anime-holic?
I'm like a chocoloholic... but with booze.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
Quote:Originally posted by ElVaquero
I'm like a chocoloholic... but with booze.

I think there's a name for that . . . Rolleyes
yeah boooooze.

anyway, Vile is a name i chose years ago because i couldnt find a better way to describe myself.

-Vile
Look, maybe you just saw a one headed monkey carrying two watermelons.