Mwahahahaha!!
After all that polling and such, I didn't even order Berserk or Fruits Basket. Hehehe. It came down to this folks: I realized I leave in 7 days...anime takes about 5 days to arrive (or so you've said). 1 day for processing, minus the day I'm leaving...AH! I had to order it right away. Unfortunately, I was $6 short of getting even 2 $14 animes. So after much begging, I ordered Mahoromatic and Steel Angel Kurumi (I don't know why I wanted Kurumi, I just have since I saw a preview on Excel Saga Vol. 1). Hope it gets here before Wednesday!!!!!
^.^
Dohzzz...................u bugger! :p Big Grin
dude get a job and you can buy as much anime as you want! especially from here!
see you space cowboy...
Yeah...get a job soon.....You'll be able to buy as much R1s and imports as you like!!!

MY ANIME
Ok, he's not on so I'll say it for him. (I only know because he's pointed it out in other threads) He is too young to get a job, he buys anime off of the money he gets for allowance. *sidenote* That has gotta suck, I feel to old to remember when I used to get allowance. :p
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
*in a old man's voice*

when I was your age I used to shovel the driveways of all the houses in a 10 block radius with a teaspoon during the winter and I would cut the grass with a pair of nail clippers during the summer for a penny each driveway and lawn.

A job doesnt mean you can buy all the anime when there are other thinngs to pay for like tuition and food (and alcohol, drugs and cigarettes Wink)

Hmm, such a young fella shouldnt really be watching Mahoromatic, make sure you watch it with your mom for proper parental supervision.
Don't forget about walking 10 miles to school in 3 feet of snow up hill both ways!!!!
Walk! You were one of those spoiled rich kids weren't you! I had to crawl through the sewers to get to school cause I lived in a shoe box in a septic tank, I tell a lie, it was a rolled up newspaper, I was always so jealous of those damn "shoe box" kids
Yeah we where rich I lived in "A Van Down By The River" Big Grin :p
Quote:Originally posted by pugmagician
Ok, he's not on so I'll say it for him. (I only know because he's pointed it out in other threads) He is too young to get a job, he buys anime off of the money he gets for allowance. *sidenote* That has gotta suck, I feel to old to remember when I used to get allowance. :p

He did say that he's going to get a job in summer when he turned 15. Big Grin :p Heheh...yeah...I still remember getting allowance when I was still a kid...just seems like yesterday.
I remember that I was so LAZY in studies that my mum had to tempt me with $20 for every exam I get A in. Hehehe...
For the university entrance exam, $500 was the reward for every A. Too bad, I got lazy and could only get an A. One of my rich classmates, her mum tempted her with $5000 for every A. Too bad, she didn't get any As. Big Grin :p
Actually, I earned extra allowance by tutoring kids when I was 16. Hehe...every end of the month, I felt so rich with the $200 I made.... those were the good old days.
you need to tempt them with something more concrete like"you help my daughter get an A and I'll be yours for the night..."
:p :p
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
He did say that he's going to get a job in summer when he turned 15. Big Grin :p Heheh...yeah...I still remember getting allowance when I was still a kid...just seems like yesterday.
I remember that I was so LAZY in studies that my mum had to tempt me with $20 for every exam I get A in. Hehehe...
For the university entrance exam, $500 was the reward for every A. Too bad, I got lazy and could only get an A. One of my rich classmates, her mum tempted her with $5000 for every A. Too bad, she didn't get any As. Big Grin :p
Actually, I earned extra allowance by tutoring kids when I was 16. Hehe...every end of the month, I felt so rich with the $200 I made.... those were the good old days.

Damn you where one lucky SOB :p, I know I never got even close to what you got when I was a kid. I think I probably only ended up with about $40 (don't quote me on that) when I was younger after allowance and downing odd jobs for other people and such X-P. I ended up getting a Part Time job (with full time hours) when I was 16 so I could actually have some money.
Yeah I remember back in the day when I used to get allowence...*forgets only 17 and working at Chick Fil A* So that makes me still "young" I guess BUT I AM NOT THE YOUNGEST!!!! At least I already graduated high school....
Yeah I think Batz is the youngest regular around here. I think.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
You know what's whack. My brother ends up saving all this money off this allowance he gets. When I was his age, my parents would make me work for it. I'd have to vacuum the entire house and mow the lawn. But mowing the lawn for me was a bitch because we had a push mower back then. so I would have to push the piece of crap over the same area like 3 times to actually get it cut evenly. and now he just gets this money for doing nothing.

And with all the anime that I have, most kids would be having a field day. But not him. He doesn't watch any of my DVD's. He only wants to play videogames. Oh well.