Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes
Hey no problem. I thought it was cool that you had to KEEP switching ports. That was just rad.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
got it today and i still havent had time to play it.
looked good from the screens and stuff i have seen in EGM.

im still on celebrity death match for ps2 its so much fun !

after im done with it ill start on MGS twin snakes.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Just too let you all know i got my PAL copy weeks ago now and ive not been able to access the net for 3 weeks (which sucked so i couldnt post) and have been battering away at it eversince

best game ive got on my Cube

wooooohhh
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hey got the game the other day and beat it in less than 9 hours. I am wondering if you guys noticed some small but over whelming changes. First let me state that I feel of the 3 versions of MGS that this one tells the story the best. Now the changes I talking about are the voice actors. Mei Ling isn?t she suppose to be of Asian decent, there for having an Asian accent. I instead found her new voice to sound like a high school valley girl that was quoting Shakespeare...get real. And Nastasha Romanenko she is Russian you know. Hell she sounds like she is from California not that she is just living there. At least Sniper Wolf sounds like a Kurd...or at least from that part of the world. What do you guys think...

Oh and PS the 3 versions I am talking about is... MGS for the PS1, MGS for bleemcast, and MGS:TS for the GC.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yeah, I have some beef with the new dub. I thought that Raven didn't sound nearly as cool as he did in the original. I was able to get over it though, and I do agree that this is the best version of the story. Overall a great game.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath

Oh and PS the 3 versions I am talking about is... MGS for the PS1, MGS for bleemcast, and MGS:TS for the GC.

Don't forget PC. It had "enhanced graphics" and was before the GC version as well.

EDIT
It came out in 2000
true Dark I forgot the PC version. Hey Kakoi did they even need to redo Mei Ling and Nastasha voices. Going through the game I didn't encounter any new diologe between them.

I understand redoing most of the other ones but I agree with you on Raven he sounded a little less powerful. Oh and what about Grey Fox? He didn't come of as crazy as before. Like in the PS1 when he said "Hurt me more" I was like what a freak... in this version he just sounded like teenage bully with a high pitch voice... didn't do it for me.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
The one woman was british in the original.
I agree with that completely. I couldn't find any new dialogue with Mei Ling and Nastasha.

I was upset with Naomi the most out of the women's voices. I liked her british accent in the original, and it is non-existent in this one. Still a great game even with the little flaws.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36