Adding a DVD
This site has taught me alot about buying import anime titles... luckily I only bought three titles before finding this great site. My issue is with the first import title I ever bought. It isn't on this site which makes me sad because I'd like to review it, give screenshots, and add it to my "owned" list... The title I am talking about is:

Trigun (Complete English Dub) from AV (I believe)
Sku: E0012

Now, the cover may look like that of Anime Studio's and MI's version's cover but it is different - it doesn't have any logos (DVD logo, AS logo) and it doesn't say "DVD Collection" above the title Trigun. I have learned of these differences due to my extensive searches on eBay. The other differences are that: it contains an English dub and it is a 3 disc set (not 4 or 6).

Now through my story I am coming to the point: I tried to add it, but it wouldn't work... well I did put the wrong manufacturer the first time and then I found it was AV. I apoligize for trying to add it more than once, I hope this didn't cause any inconveniences.

So I was wondering if you could help me get my Trigun on this fantastic site! Thanks a bunch.
item approved ready to receive the review ;p
Thank YOU!!! I shall review it now!
As long as we are speaking of such things, I submitted the Read or Die TV Volume 1 DVD that's on MAC's site, and it hasn't shown up yet. Can't quite remember when it was, but just wondering if there was something wrong with it or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding a DVD sk1nd0g 4 3,316 02-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Last Post: sk1nd0g
  Out of curiousity, why do adding DVD titles take so long? dvd_master 3 3,100 04-08-2004, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Schultz