Out of curiousity, why do adding DVD titles take so long?
I'm just wondering why it can be weeks before a title is added to the database, when reviews are added within hours. Not really a huge problem, but I want to write the review before I forget it all, and the movie was rather boring so I don't want to have to re-watch it.

If you do implement the Trusted Reviewer thing, maybe a Trusted Add Titles option comes along with it?
Well it depends we try and veryify all the information that was given with a title.. and since some titles are sometimes harder to find it takes a little while longer.. and with Reviews we just read them make sure they are decent enough and they are not copying other peoples reviews.. which title did you add and i will look at it.. and try and get it approved for yea..
The Detective Conan Crossroad movie, and Detective Academy/School Q part 1.

Another two things I was thinking of is...

a) Maybe have a spot for some sets that have two cover arts? Like FX's Kenshin, their Love Hina, various other sets it can confuse people when the cover is different.

b) Probably too hard, but for the series' that are already listed in one name (like Detective School Q) that also has more common names (Detective Academy Q, Tantei Gakuen Q) when searching, is there a way for those search terms to point to whatever its listed as?
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
The Detective Conan Crossroad movie, and Detective Academy/School Q part 1.

Another two things I was thinking of is...

a) Maybe have a spot for some sets that have two cover arts? Like FX's Kenshin, their Love Hina, various other sets it can confuse people when the cover is different.

b) Probably too hard, but for the series' that are already listed in one name (like Detective School Q) that also has more common names (Detective Academy Q, Tantei Gakuen Q) when searching, is there a way for those search terms to point to whatever its listed as?

Ok i went ahead and approved those for yea..

Well possibly we can put this info in the Notes section.. I did have a spot for two covers or pics long ago. but it was really never used.. But i am sure i could work something out..

and for B. i would have to research how to best do something like that.. Not entirely sure how to set something up like that.. If anybody has any pointers or knowledge about it shoot me an email..