Does anyone know if Florachanxxx is still 'alive'? :)
I mean, she doesn't respond to my mails anymore, I've won some auctions of her on ebay but never heard from you since I won it......does anyone here know more then I do? did she quit or something?
i emailed the guy from fx-anime.com about whether florra is now selling under a different name[and i had a guess as to what the new name was], and indeed, florra's auctions can be seen from 'animehits'
thanks a lot!
well I just mailed her, let's see if I get a reply this time Smile
still nothing Sad
Animehits is indeed another Florachan ebay seller name, if you cant get through to them (not sure why? :? ) you could try geniuspurple, im pretty sure that's another name they use. Or its atleast someone who is closely tied with them, as i bought a series off them and im sure the paypal email address was the same.

I just bought the Trigun series off Animehits and they responded relativley quickley, so im not sure whats going on? maybe try sending them an email from another address if possible?
The above comments are solely the insane ideas and random thoughts generated within the mind of Rock Ard.
I did, I don't get it either. Normally Flora replies very quickly but now I get the feeling she's ignoring me or something.
mmmmm ..... not sure then. How much time are you giving them? i know it took them atleast over a day to contact me after i payed them.

There is a sure fire way to get them to contact you, and that is to leave bad feedback on their ebay account, but i would only use that as a last resort.
The above comments are solely the insane ideas and random thoughts generated within the mind of Rock Ard.
Well I placed ordered 2 times and usually when I mailed my list and asked for a pricelist, I got a reply within 2 weeks. But now, it's been almost 5 weeks since my first mail, and I tried to mail her from other adresses but still no luck. I guess your option is the last one. Leaving bad feedback (since I won 3 auctions on Ebay)
There's a seller on ebay with the name 'floraxxxxx'. Is this him/her? I've bought stuff from 'florachanxxx' but never from 'floraxxxxx'. :?: