FX Problems... again!
neither....I don't like boys...Big Grin :p
suppose thats fair, i also have a person vandetta against the opposite sex, mostly because girls think they can play guys for fools and lead them on, basically cause they can. and that sure sucks
see you space cowboy...
Girls rock. They smell so pretty. That and they're much nicer looking than us guys.

To get back on topic, I just went through some of my stockpiled anime and found 2 more error discs. DNA2 (which is no suprise since many had problems with this set). Disc One stops completley after the 2nd episode and Disc Two doesn't play at all. Of course, like all my defective discs, I've played them in two dvd players, a ps2 and a dvd-rom with the same effect each time.
haahhahaah.........

Girls smell nice? Man...have you ever come across a girl who smells like a rhino? I did and I felt so bad for that girl.....I felt kind of ashamed too...
Girls ARE supposed to smell good....

Terrex, I have a boyfriend who looks MUCH better than a girl. Soft hair, big eyes, nice lips, white pearly teeth and smooth, fair complexion.
I had the same problem as you for DNA^2 #1. I'd gotten replacement from JJ but havn't tested it out yet. Kind of lost interest after the problems I had with FX dvds....
I wouldn't care so much about returning defective dvd's if it didn't cost me. I mean, it's only $1.00 or less, but after a time that adds up. We pay for good product and end up having to pay more just to get working discs. I don't really care about waiting a week or so for a new disc, but having had to pay $7-8 so far just sending defective discs back, it get's annoying. With that money, I could have gotten another disc or something of that nature. It also costs the resellers money and alot of time to deal with the replacement discs (unless they get re-imbursed by the hk companies, I have no idea if they do). All in all it's a downside on both the seller, re-seller and even the supplier (since they have to print out extra discs, that $.05 does add up after a time).

On another note, yes, I have met women who's smell brought tears to my eyes. I like girls that smell like candy, but I'm weird.
But if you dun spend the money to send it back, don't you have to buy the whole set again? Or do you know anyone who would just sell you that single dvd?

Hehe..as a girl, I believe in deodorant, perfume, sweet or fresh-smelling shower gel/soapBig Grin
yeah sanosuke plz email Flora/FX and tell them to sort the DVD problem out! FX is starting to become abit of a joke

oh anmd on the topic of the Female Gender!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i've always wanted a girl friend but literally forever single
"i'm to socially inept to get one"

Girls rule and i want one to rule my heartSad and not crush it!

PS i'm a big believer in the way of deoderant!
stinky people scare me!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I still haven't gotten a deffective FX disc yet, about what ratio do you guys/girls get defective discs?

And about the issue of girls/women I'm not allowed to talk about them anymore since I'm married. :p
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
Huh? Puggy...u married??? I thought you are only in your late teens or early twenties???????!!!!! :eek:

JJ has gotten in so much stuffs these 2 days, the temptations to buy had been so strong but well, I prevail. Hahahahahaha......Big Grin I kept adding stuffs to my cart and emptying it.

I'm still in "shock" state regarding the last FX orders I had...............
I have been getting R1s since then.:p

Puggy, I got abt 30 dvds in the last order. I think 20-%30% of them were faulty. Don't remember the exact number. Been like, 3 mths? However, I know that some ppl have worse luck than me, they get like 50% defective dvds.(not from JJ but other websites) *shrug*

Will wait till the next 2 or 3 batches to read reviews posted first before ordering.................
I'm kinda tempted to order the sets some people are saying that they can't get to play right just to see if they work on my DVD player. As it goes to me being married, I've been so for almost 2 years, and if you want to know my age check my profile.
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin

JJ has gotten in so much stuffs these 2 days, the temptations to buy had been so strong but well, I prevail. Hahahahahaha......Big Grin I kept adding stuffs to my cart and emptying it.

I was tempted as well. But luckily he sold out of that City Hunter set so fast that I didn't get a chance to order it. Mac doesn't have as many problems as FX, but it's still good that someone else gets to check out the 1st batch before me and lets us know how it is. Cool
Heh...that's what I want to. A lot of those sets have no reviews so gonna wait till I get at least 2 reviews first. I don't want to get faulty dvds again and ask myself, "Why me again?!"
:p Big Grin
ive never really experienced any probs with any other HK companies only FX which do the best Rips usually!

guess you cant have the best of both worlds
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Let me think.......I think the only company's dvds I have problems with is FX too.

MAC, no probs playing but sometimes the picture quality and subs are kind of......you know.......

I want FX for HK imports, but I'm too chicken to buy any right now. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FX GTO problems, HELP! -spike- 6 3,172 04-09-2004, 08:22 AM
Last Post: SirChico
  Problems With FX stuff lately ZeroInterrupt 13 5,138 01-10-2004, 08:26 AM
Last Post: puzzleguy