What's your Hometown???
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
Sorry guys, but I will stick with my Patriots!

Riding the bandwagon I see. :p
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Riding the bandwagon I see. :p

Oh dear, Vicious, it is not at all like that. I've been a Pat's fan since 1982...the year I was born. My grandmother used to prop my carrier up so that I could see. I've been a willing fan since 1986. I've always been a fan, always will be a fan. :p
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I'm a bit late to ad to this, but anyways;
I was born & raised (still am rasing) in Perry Fl. anyone who knows it should laugh now...
We're kind of a small redneck town, "owned" by buckeye, without them there'd be no "good" jobs, which would mean no people. Next month we're getting a Wal-Mart, which everyone is so happy about.

most weeks spent around here, if you're part of the redneck group is spent drinking beer & smoking pot in some random parking lot, if you're not a redneck then you have to find someone's house. And if you're a well known geek, then you'll be found at some random house playing with ccgs, watching anime, playing d&d, or running from door to door with katanas, daggers, & staffs calling out anyone to defeat your crusade (I spent my last weekend & wil spend my next weekend doing the above, but we only go to the houses of people we know). We're not crazy, just is great need of entertainment because this place sucks.

And, that's my gay arse town, which from what I've heard is full of crackheads, and retards. Heck our school system is falling apart. Everyone that moves here is 10 times smarter than we are Sad

Anyways, I'm bored & could go on for hours, but I want (everyone cheer!).

Good Bye.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Ka-Talliya
I've been a Pat's fan since 1982...the year I was born.

Damn Ka-Talliya, you make me feel old. I was born in 1981. Your married and have a daughter. I'm single and live alone.Sad Why must I be a typical Gen-X??? No clear future and all....:confused:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Damn Ka-Talliya, you make me feel old. I was born in 1981. Your married and have a daughter. I'm single and live alone.Sad Why must I be a typical Gen-X??? No clear future and all....:confused:

You're not alone Sad
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU

I'm older than you and I'm in the same boat. sucks. but I will never get married just for the sake of getting married. I will have to truly love the person to marry them.
I don't want to hear ANYBODY who was born after 1980 complaining about feeling old. I've got over a decade on all of you and hadn't even considered feeling old until all you whippersnappers started mouthing off.

As for being Gen-X, I'm pretty sure that ended with the 70's as well. Kids of the 80's Gen-Y or something like that.

I'd be happy to teach any of you what it is to be a slacker.
I'm proud to say that I'm currently on my 33rd job (I'll probably keep this one) and have three different degrees or certificates to my name.
I still have no idea what I want to do with my life but I'm sure enjoying the ride.

Now all of you kids can go back to being young again!

:mad:
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
I was born in the 70's. But you still got 6 years on me.
i was born in 1982!
damn i'm a youngster compared to you lot!

oh and heres my contraversial statement

"AMERICAN FOOTBALL = PUSSY/PANSY ASS VERSION OF RUGBY"

where we dont where all that gear and just damage the hell outta each other!

GRRRRRRR TESTOSTERONE *GRUNT*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Rav = moronic speller!

OH know ive done two posts, and not edit

PLZ DONT HATE MEWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I don't want to hear ANYBODY who was born after 1980 complaining about feeling old. I've got over a decade on all of you and hadn't even considered feeling old until all you whippersnappers started mouthing off.

As for being Gen-X, I'm pretty sure that ended with the 70's as well. Kids of the 80's Gen-Y or something like that.

Watch out! The old man is getting gumpy. JK

Yeah, Gen X people were born around the early 70s. I think my generation was Gen nothing
Gen-Zero. That's us.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
"AMERICAN FOOTBALL = PUSSY/PANSY ASS VERSION OF RUGBY"
where we dont where all that gear and just damage the hell outta each other!
GRRRRRRR TESTOSTERONE *GRUNT*

Completely agree! But rugby isn't overly popular yet in the US, so we do with what we have.

Actually, there are a few on the forums who are younger still, like 14-17. Though I know that I am still a youngster, I just married someone born in the '70's.:p
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
YOUTH how i miss it soo...
Wink

primary school days were the best i hate uni!

i have not got any real friends here in Notts its totally pissing me off today. i want a girlfriend... why why whySad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well due to being from new zealand id have to agree with the rugby comments.
4 million people to 70 million sheep and yet i dont recall seeing all that many sheep.strange.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]