Forum Question
Quote:Originally posted by sanosuke

i love it when a nice big order of anime arrives for me, its like christmas or something Big Grin

Heh..who cares what Otaku refers to......

Hehehe...sanos.....I love it too when big order of animes arrives. It's like, wah wah wah wah....................it's just like when I receive parcels from my mum...........

Hehehe.....Big Grin
I'm used to getting only one at a time. But it's so cheap here, I can't resist.

I'll be getting a job this summer. I'm still only 14. Sad
^.^
Woh...can you work at 14?
Nope, gotta be 15.
^.^
only in thiland, they have an entire market for that type of thing Big Grin
see you space cowboy...
Hehehe.Big Grin
^.^
Well for one the names we created in somewhat of a joke.. There are nothing bad towards people.. Its just there.. And if people can't take it that litely then personlly they probably wouldn't last long here.. As some people can get worked up fast.. but If everyone just takes it as a grain of assult then everything is good.. I even call my self the Stupid Admin.. which sometimes i think i am..

Second in Japan its VERY bad to be called Otaku.. It is a very Derogatory remark.. It means to the point where a person will not leave there house for anything.. ALL the time.. Not just on occasion's.. Its basically where a person is soo obsessed that they start loosing a little reality and there whole life must be about this one thing.. (Its not specific to anime) it can be video games, anime, some game or some hobby..
that sooo true

OTAKU

means something very sinister aswell in some context and i've just realised im on otaku on my posts now!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
And if people can't take it that litely then personlly they probably wouldn't last long here.. As some people can get worked up fast..

Second in Japan its VERY bad to be called Otaku.. It is a very Derogatory remark..

I know. There are so many mean people around like Amethyst and KaTalliya. Wink

As for Otaku, I didn't know how bad it really was until I watched Otaku No Video. I'd recommend that for anyone that hasn't seen it. It's hilarious and you get to see how bad it is to be an Otaku. It's out by Animeigo, so I'm not sure if HK's exist for it or not.
Since this is a thread about post counts (sorta), I decided to post in order to get one more post. I want to put my avatar on here.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Quote:Originally posted by gohan32
Since this is a thread about post counts (sorta), I decided to post in order to get one more post. I want to put my avatar on here.

Great. another one . . . Rolleyes For the love of god, do not follow in animeinme footsteps.

Can't anyone simply post about anime or something to get their post counts up anymore.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious

Can't anyone simply post about anime or something to get their post counts up anymore.

yeah like some more http links wont go a miss people! try and keep that thread alive (its my babyBig Grin Wink )

oh and may ENTERTAINMENT PERSUEWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/