indeed!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I wonder which is better, being labelled an idiot or a no life.
Quote:Originally posted by Legato
Bad in a good way? :confused:

"I think I'll buy from here, right after I check out the message boards...hmm, WHAT? I'M AN IDIOT, EH?" *click out of website*

See my point?

Moral of the Story: Always look both ways before crossing the street.

Big Grin :p Smile
lol, you'd be an even bigger idiot if you went to another site instead of this one for most titles. Hell I'd buy stuff from here even if JJ himself called me a flaming fagot. :eek:
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
I'll be ordering my first items from here probably next week. Exciting, ne?
^.^
very!!...............Can't wait until I can afford to order more anime. Sad
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
I was saving up to get like 4 at once, but I'm so freaking impatient.
^.^
Heh...be patient.......you'll enjoy more when you wait..

MY ANIME COLLECTION
I haven't ordered anime in awhile, I NEED ANIME NOW
^.^
heh...i've never went without anime for more than a month. Crap, that's my new year's resolution to cut back on my anime buyings. I stopped in January, but then, Feb, I spent twice the normal amt ($1k) I spent every month. CRAP CRAP............didn't manage to save any money at all.

MY ANIME COLLECTION
I spend all my $$ (I'm only a freshman in high school, I get $10 a week). where do you get your cash?!
^.^
Yeah, I think Otaku is worse than Baka, really, since it's just a direct insult.
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
I like to call myself an Otaku...
^.^
I work, dearie, after school, during long break time. I work weekends too. Basically, I have no life except Anime.

Freshman huh? Barely legal to work. Are you working yet? Work part-time if it doesn't affect you studies.

I've been working for the same boss since I first came over to California to study 2.5 years ago. Boss pays me pretty good for a part-timer. I used to not pay rent but I have to pay the full utility bills. Well, better than paying for both. BUT my cheapskate landlord said that he's gonna charge me $1000 for rent since he is now living in his new house and I'll be the only one living in a house. Dohz......luckily I got 2 new roommates (landlord's bro and gf) to share the rent with now.

MY ANIME
indeed i concure, everyones a baka however otaku is a super-nerd term for geeks, but i can pull sweet bitches so i dont care. however i feel its best not to bring them home as they might lose some respect for me if they see posters of cartoons on my walls :p

i love it when a nice big order of anime arrives for me, its like christmas or something Big Grin
see you space cowboy...