eBay VCDs
I learned a long time ago not to trust "off brand" sellers. My motto is. when you find a reliable place to buy anime from-STICK TO DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM!!
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
Yeah, I wont buy anime anywhere like ebay or anything. I will only buy from websites like this, that have people I can talk to about the company and reliabilty.
If you buy on EBAY or any other place like that, half the time you don't know from whom or what you're buying from and if you'll even get what you paid for.
i have bought from ebay before and don't think i will again i bought a whole set of maison ikkikou and never received them and i paid 31.76
never came and they said on the page great anime highly recomended series wrote them a few times they never wrote back and never sent them and shut their ebey account down

and another time i bought the set i my me strawberry eggs and love hina whole series on vhs they came in the mail and they were copies and the love hina was ok a little fuzzy but the i my me strawberry eggs was so bad of picture that you could not see anything so i wrote back and told them they didn't understand they said they checked them but i am pritty sure they didn't so i asked if i could send them back for something else they said yes i paid the shipping sent them back and never recieved anything so i bought the series paid to send it back and got nothing talk about bad luck and those two bad experiences wearn't all the bad experiences i've had on ebay so i am going to keep buying all my anime from here from now on hehehehehSmile
I tried to order from a heretofore unmentioned website and got zilch, nada for my 10 bucks. Better to be out 10 than 50 bucks-lesson learned.
yup it sure is zrbd.... i just hope we all have better luck in ordering anime from now on..Smile
Well, you know the old saying "It's only money", boo hoo, sob when someone cheats you out of it, rats!
yeah it is only money...but i dont think i am going to shop ebay anymore for anime i like it here and fansubs hehe kristym22
Email me and I'll tell you some other places I've found to get stuff on the web that I've had very good luck with.