eBay VCDs
About a month before I found this WONDERFUL website, I ordered a couple of VCDs on eBay. The seller was slow to respond and finally told me the thing was backordered, it would take 2 weeks to get in. I just waited and waited and e-mailed them 2 weeks later and they said it had shipped. Yay! Then about a week later it still wasn't here. Normally a package from California takes about 3 days. I finally got my envelope thing DVDs come in. It was in a plastic bag. On the plastic bag was a note from United States Postal Service saying "It 'fell off our truck'." There was a giant tear in it and no DVDs!! I e-mailed the seller and they won't respond (2 e-mails sent, 1 week of waiting for a reply), so I had to file complaints with eBay and PayPal...ARRGH!!! I WANT MY $25.28 BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Buy from here. But if you have to buy from eBay, dont buy from "aplusvcddvd" >_<
^.^
"it fell off our truck"!!! OMG, that's crazy! I hate the postal system any way, but that's just horrible!:eek:
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I know!! I would have forgiven them, but they didn't say anything like "We'll try to replace it" or even "We'll pay the postage back". Arrgh! I'm sticking to websites from now on. More reliable.
^.^
Oh yes, JJ is very reliable, and right nice chap at that. Ebay and the like just give me the creeps. You never really know what you are going ot get. That bothers me.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Yeah, it's nice to see the actual cover, and to know if it's FX, MI, or whatever. Ah, I can't wait for my birthday. Mother will probably just say "Here's $100...have fun.". Mwahahaha, much anime for me!! Maybe I'll finally get around to buying Tenchi...
^.^
Complain to youre hearts content especially to the postal service and ebay buyer guarentee!

trust me for a month it will seem youre hitting a brick wall but constant nagging may produce a result. it worked for me concerning a "damaged post" of my zip drive purchase and i eventually got my compensation and even ebay said they will give em a telling off!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I've complained to PayPal (they're "investigating" aka. sitting on their...) and I've complained to eBay ("Don't complain to us! Go tell PayPal!"). Hmmm, the Postal Service, eh? Mwahahahahaha! They hate me already, nothing to lose!!
^.^
complain sooo much and make em wish they never even laid eyes on your package!

heck just have one email with your complaints and reibmursement request in it and just SPAM that to em constantly till they block your email address and simlpy use another than another etc...

till they pull the finger out! and give you a satisfactory reply (ie reimbursement)
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
If I had item tracking they can see it wasn't delivered like it was supposed to, right?
^.^
yep! but tracking just tells em when it was sind for, not package condition :mad:
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
how do I prove it then?!
^.^
this is the "catch 22" you cant really.
but you should have got the delivery mans personal code on their postal slip they shove on the packages and issue a complaint on his negligance and the appauling service and condition you recived it in!

if you cant prove then you cant but still give em hell. and they may cave in!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Darn right!!! MWAHAHAHA!! I need that $25...
^.^
Yo! I hope you did not file the Paypal complaint as "Item not as described." Paypal WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT, help you at all if you filed it as that category. Even if you file it as "Item not received", they do not 100% guarantee $$$ return. Even if you are persistent, they won't bother. Plus, you can only file claim once. So don't go cancel it and re-file for the correct reason. If Paypal does not help you, just call your credit card company for fraud.
Your credit card company will help you but be prepared that your Paypal account will be suspended in a couple of months. Doesn't matter, just make sure you clear your Paypal balance into your bank account and sign up for a new account.
Paypal SUCKS if not for the conveniences.

As for the Post Office, hope you kept the original package and the note on top of it. Best way is to go to your local post office and speak to the supervisor/manager. If you email them or call them, it's less effective. Be persistent.

Ebay and Paypal just want the money. They don't help even though they say they will. They are just like those salesmans who tell u "I'll ask my manager" then go to the backroom and have a cup of coffee or goes to the restroom and take a dump then come back tell you" Oh...my manager said no."
.......................................................................................................................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *runs to call credit card company*
^.^