Battle Royale subtitle questions
Anyone know if the english subtitles on these battle Roylae dvd's are any good
one's a 2 disk special edition of battle royale from a company called StarMax
and the other's a 2 disk special edition of Battle Royale 2 from a company called HKV

Thank's for any help
DUDE!!!
I don't know about either of the companies that you've mentioned above but I can vouch for the quality of the copy that JJ sells here.

It's a great set even though only the movie is subtitled. There are lots of great extras but If you don't speak the language it's kind of pointless to get the two disc set.

You can see my full review on this site in the live movie section.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
your best just goin for the region 3 version i got it for £7 at http://www.cdwow.com it has perfect english subs for those who speak english in places like hong kong.
see you space cowboy...
Forgive me if I'm sounding a bit dense here but how is it better to spend seven POUNDS STERLING for something he can get from right here for seven US DOLLARS?

The subtitles for the movie itselt are perfect and it has all sorts of extras on the disc that haven't been translated but are still cool to look at.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
i was talkin about battle royal 2 which doesnt seem to be available on this site, plus the site had free shipping which makes it cheaper than here.
see you space cowboy...
I remember my brother got a Battle Royale DVD (I think it had Special Edition written on it) and it claimed to have chinese and english subtitles but the actual DVD itself only have traditional and simplified chinese subtitles. I forgot the company name but it was a bootleg DVD (my brother would never pay for an official DVD)
btw i wouldnt recommend battle royal 2, its a piece of shit.
see you space cowboy...
Thank's for all the help!
i think iall just get the battle Royale off of this site(never noticed they sold live action movies lol) maybe iall skip part 2 sequal's normally suck anyways
DUDE!!!