What are the Best Comedy titles
How could I have forgotten Gokudo????What the duce is wrong with me!?!?!?!?!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I would like to second GTO and Gokudo. Gokudo is prob. the MOST underrated show and comedy anime of all time! i got for 21 bucks and this is R1 prices! Tehy're giving these things away! I don't know about Gokudo's dub (I sort of remember, btu then I drank myself to sleep that night because the dub made my ears bleed.

GTO has me two fave VA's of all time. Onizuka(main char.) is played by David Lucas(Cowboy Bebop, X TV, Kenshin, etc.) and Wendee Lee(Bebop, X TV, Kenshin, etc.) as Onizuka's love interest. Though I never watched the show dubbed, I flipped over once or...okay maybe it was just once, but it was good!
Hey Dark, I agree with your sig. Why isn't there a BotI anime?! Have you read Vagabond? It's also a samurai story with THE BEST art that you will ever find in a manga! That could be adapted to TV moreso than BotI.
well i hate subbs cause they are diffrent to me i dont liek to read while watching action on the screen, its just my preference. alot of titles that i want to see i cant cause they are only subbs ! i want to see one piece, it looks good.

so does excel saga have bad voice acting? cause ai yori aoshi did the female character and a few others were anoying.

also keep the titles coming.
helps me and others !

also where i can find them if they arent avaible here.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
As it says in the FAQ, you can always order any title not in stock in the requests section of this forum or by sending a message directly to Junkie Joe (if you read back in this thread, he agreed with me on Captain Tylor).
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
well i hate subbs cause they are diffrent to me i dont liek to read while watching action on the screen, its just my preference. alot of titles that i want to see i cant cause they are only subbs ! i want to see one piece, it looks good.

so does excel saga have bad voice acting? cause ai yori aoshi did the female character and a few others were anoying.

also keep the titles coming.
helps me and others !

also where i can find them if they arent avaible here.

-LE

You aren't watching One Piece?! I'm on episode 93(Just ordered boxes 6 & 7!) so far and the story is prob. the best thing I've ever seen. You should at least get the first season of OP from MI. The subs are simple, and easy to read! Now Legend Of Galactic Heroes I don't expect you to get. That's prb. the most complex subs I've ever seen. Don't know how an anime fan can hate subs though...

Excel Saga...what can I say about this dub. Well, people on other anime forums I goto call it the "Voice actor career killer", and I agree! These voices are so horrible it will cause little kids ears to bleed. Yes, it is THAT bad! If it's on subs it will be the funniest thing you'll ever be blessed to see! Esp. episode 9, the bowling episode. I was rolling on the floor laughing so much! if you want to start watching subs I suggest you start watching this show. There's one char. who dies about 3 times an episode, a Japanese guy with an afro who dresses like Lupin, parodies on everything from the first Gundam to Dragonball Z to Sailor Moon!

AS for stores to get imports/bootlegs:

http://www.discountanimedvd.com (settles all your MI needs)

http://www.animediscount.net (The only place that has more FX titles than here)

http://www.animeinternational.com

http://store.yahoo.com/import-action/

That's all about all I know of...
Dr Slump. Don't think you can find Eng sub DVDs of the series though. God I love that show.
I have watched Berserk so many times that I don't need the subs anymore. ( Even though I don't know EXACTLY what they are saying I know what they are talking about and do remember the subs for the most part. And that's pretty sad.) I can also say the same for GoldenBoy, It is just CLASSIC!!!
the sites i got to are :

www.animekrazy.com

www.nextdayanime.com

www.sundevildvd.com

www.iloveasiandvds.com

those were sites i went to in the past that are more expensive then this site. so if you cnat wait for a product to get instock check those sites. i dont want to steal junkie joes business away but these are alternative sites to get other titles he might not get in time.

ill check out one piece ill try to get it on ebay.
or from here if its a good price.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
thers alos the elusive

http://www.animaniacs.com/

but replace the anima with anime!

the full lnik if i type it out gets blocked!

Dont know why? though (probably p*ssing off a Mod by posting it so sorry moderators, bt why is it blocked and other sites aren't?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Cause they suck!