R1 rip predictions
If I had to guess... I'd say MAC will finish the Those Who Hunt Elves series.... Full Metal Panic seems inevitable..

OT: Matthew, did you get Scenarist ok?
I'm surprised FX hasn't ripped City Hunter yet! Or maybe they're waiting for it to finish so they can do a Perfect Boxset like they did w/ Kenshin and Slayers...
Quote:Originally posted by Milliardo
I'm surprised FX hasn't ripped City Hunter yet! Or maybe they're waiting for it to finish so they can do a Perfect Boxset like they did w/ Kenshin and Slayers...

Only thing is that the R1's aren't being dubbed either. They're releasing them subbed only. Although I think it was in the Arcticnightfall forums where I read that someone saw City Hunter on Mac's coming soon page.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Only thing is that the R1's aren't being dubbed either. They're releasing them subbed only. Although I think it was in the Arcticnightfall forums where I read that someone saw City Hunter on Mac's coming soon page.

*Hopes JJ has them in stock soon after they're released*

Also can anyone give me links to all bootleg/import websites, please?

^_^V Thanks in advance! ^_^V

EDIT: Apparently it's already out or JJ just put it up for people to review it.

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=3265
mahoromatic season 2?
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
If I had to guess... I'd say MAC will finish the Those Who Hunt Elves series.... Full Metal Panic seems inevitable..

OT: Matthew, did you get Scenarist ok?

Yeah I got it working but haven't really tested it out yet. Thanks alot for it!
i wish a hajime no ippo perfect collection would come out...
Quote:Originally posted by y0gfx
i wish a hajime no ippo perfect collection would come out...

*zips mouth*

I'm sure some sap will come along that will eventually point out the obvious to this idiot. And he IS an idiot being as this is his first post and it's apparent that he didn't bother to read the FAQ.
For someone who zipped his mouth you sure are making alot of noise.

Hajime no ippo is 75 episodes long, the first volume of the R1 release will be out in June 2004 so keep on wishing cause an R1 rip will not happen in a long, long time.

I wonder if MAC will do a Banner of Stars I and II set cause they have already release a Crest of Stars R1 rip.
Quote:Originally posted by matthewmalay
For someone who zipped his mouth you sure are making alot of noise.

I know. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut when it comes to laziness and just general ignorance. But I thought that for me, I did pretty well. Big Grin
i didnt say i wanted one NOW, i know that it was just licensed. i was just sad that i was unable to get a lot of the series. i also know that there are HK dvds of it also. although this is a "prediction thread..." i was just posting my wishful thinking and such. so yes. flame on.
*notices the zipper failing and duct-tapes Vicious' s mouth* Big Grin

Anyway, I have been hoping for a Zone of the Enders R1 rip in the near future along with a Devil Lady R1 rip (as was previously mentioned). I'm sure FX would not touch these two releases, but maybe MAC will come through.
Berserker : email MAC and suggest those sets... if you insist and told them there's a desire and market for it...maybe they 'll do it Smile
Swan: I just got through emailing them about those two sets and got this response...

thank for mail we will make this soon.
thanks

I'm not really counting on anything, but maybe something good will come of this. Wink