GTO, diffrence between manga and anime
I just wanted to know if the GTO anime is diffrent than the manga, becuase I am reading the manga and I plan on buying the anime soon. What are the diffrences between the two? If you could please let me know that would be great.
the anime basically follows the story of the first 13 volumes of the manga and then has an added two parter to semi-conclude the series. the anime includes a few filler episodes here and there and its missing a few bits from the manga, most notably most of the first volume of the manga. i have to say that the anime let me down a bit after i loved the manga so much, i think its mostly because it seems to be much less vular than the manga and a little more cheesey. dont get me more its still a great series but id prefere the manga any time. i also recommend that the series is viewed in japanese as lots of the eng dub voices really suck and dont suit the characters at all, mostly cause they are badly acted and so extreme (except onizukas voice which is the same as spikes and is pretty cool). so does that answer your question?
see you space cowboy...
Thanks, thats what I wanted to know! Im hoping that I get the series for my birthday, but if I dont im going to buy it.