Who's interested in chatting?
Actually, I kinda already figured both Vicious and Japschin were joking. Dark Osamu was joking , too, I assume. It's a shame it's difficult to express jokes on computer screen because half of the jokes are facial exression and tone of voice.

As for weather, I don't know about beautiful day. It's pouring right now.
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
Actually, I kinda already figured both Vicious and Japschin were joking. Dark Osamu was joking , too, I assume. It's a shame it's difficult to express jokes on computer screen because half of the jokes are facial exression and tone of voice.

As for weather, I don't know about beautiful day. It's pouring right now.

Hahahhaha.........sorry....thought you are somewhere in California. :p It's a beautiful day BUT I like rainy days better. The heavier the better. Wink It never rains enough over here, unlike where I grew up. Sunny days......FORCE me to have to do sth, anything so that the day won't be wasted. Rainy days, days to stay at home, warm under the blankets and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........Smile Come on.....rain....
Actually, rain or not, I am going out for hiking in the mountain right this moment. I Invested fortune in rain gear: gore-tex jacket, water proof boots, etc. It's nice watching good animes at home under warm blanket while listening to rain pounding on the roof. But not much beats hiking in the mountain rainy days - fresher air, minimal crowd, more chance to see wild life. Enjoy your day Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Japschin
Here's a hint: If I were to take this seriously, you would never see any smiley of any kind.....Big Grin Wonder who's the one taking it personally since I don't see any 'argument' ever written in my previous post................. :confused:

I got a headache that's killing me, so I'm not in an argumentative mood today. Everybody gets a free hall pass.
To Kakomu...
Yes I was referring to you in that paragraph and not kakoi.
Rolleyes OOPSRolleyes My mistake.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"