Who's interested in chatting?
Well I didn't plan on joining this particular thread until I read the last post by HBK....I know people are entitled to their opinions and I know it's ok to speak it as well. But HBK needs to drop this vendetta against Zag because he doesn't agree with you. And so what if he "attacked you" with his comment at the end of his opening post. Me and Kakomu are always getting into heated arguments but we don't hold it over each others head. Just look at some past posts between the two of us. I still like Kak just as much as before and I think that's why we continue to argue over different things. It's fun sometimes. But like I said, DIFFERENT things. Why do you continue to hold an argument from a long past thread over Zags head even though he wasn't (IN MY OPINION) attacking you in this thread earlier as stated??? Just drop it and let's all get mad at each other over something else. At least that way we'll have fresh material that will be worth reading. And Kakomu, I hope you read all of this too, because I have no hard feelings towards anyone here. Alright guys, I'm finished here.Smile
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Dark Osamu

I think you are wrong on two accounts.

Number one: If you read the first post carefully, it appears to say 'not to get offended by heated argument and name calling EXCEPT for those stupid ones who post stupid posts'. Accoring to the post, mine fell in that category, which I don't agree for a second. Does that mean I should get offended?

Number two: I wasn't attacking Zagatto, I was defending myself. Definitely no vandetta. But I think for being called stupid, I should at least say something, which I did, and that's it.
Well alrighty then.
cheers
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
cheers

Well, as long as he leaves Ranma alone. :mad:
Putting Ranma in the worst category was my mistake, because I don't even believe so in the first place. It's just that some episodes are quite silly, and it was first such title that came to my mind. Within its own category, I will have to say it is one of the better ones, although that kind of anime is not the reason why I like animes.
I have been avoiding the Ranma topic since the first day I read the Worst Anime Thread. But.......Eh....why is he at it again? Thought the whole incident is over? Is someone trying to start something all over again? :p
It's a secret plot by the U.N. to rule the world through our petty arguing on the I.A. threads.:eek:
Japschin

You call it 'incident'?!?!?!? It sounds more like just another argument to me. I agree it's pretty dumb argument but not any worse than many found on the board. Since Vicious mentions about Ranma again, I replied. It wasn't meant to start an argument. Rather to end it. End of the story.
Japschin

You call it 'incident'?!?!?!? It sounds more like just another argument to me. I agree it's pretty dumb argument but not any worse than many found on the board. Since Vicious mentions about Ranma again, I replied. It wasn't meant to start an argument. Rather to end it. End of the story.

I wasn't trying to start up again either, since we had already put an end to that discussion long ago. I was just being stupid, but I guess some people on here take stuff too seriously. (referring to japshin, not HBK)

Here's a hint: If I'm ever actually trying to start an argument, you'll never see any smilies of any kind.
And so it begins again....Sad
and ends again..........faster than it began.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
but I guess some people on here take stuff too seriously. (referring to japshin, not HBK)

Here's a hint: If I'm ever actually trying to start an argument, you'll never see any smilies of any kind.

Here's a hint: If I were to take this seriously, you would never see any smiley of any kind.....Big Grin Wonder who's the one taking it personally since I don't see any 'argument' ever written in my previous post................. :confused:
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Well I didn't plan on joining this particular thread until I read the last post by HBK....I know people are entitled to their opinions and I know it's ok to speak it as well. But HBK needs to drop this vendetta against Zag because he doesn't agree with you. And so what if he "attacked you" with his comment at the end of his opening post. Me and Kakomu are always getting into heated arguments but we don't hold it over each others head. Just look at some past posts between the two of us. I still like Kak just as much as before and I think that's why we continue to argue over different things. It's fun sometimes. But like I said, DIFFERENT things. Why do you continue to hold an argument from a long past thread over Zags head even though he wasn't (IN MY OPINION) attacking you in this thread earlier as stated??? Just drop it and let's all get mad at each other over something else. At least that way we'll have fresh material that will be worth reading. And Kakomu, I hope you read all of this too, because I have no hard feelings towards anyone here. Alright guys, I'm finished here.Smile

by kak, are you refering to me or kakoi? I always get that mixed up :p
Japschin

Heh...to me it seemed like an incident, HB. It really did not seem like an argument. Just seemed like a serious discussion and exchange of opinions to me. Wink Life's too short to take the issue of different opinions to heart. Smile It's such a beautiful day outside today. Bright and sunny. Enjoy.........Cool