does anyone own the fx set of gundam 0083??
hi,
i love the series, really want to get it. but i heard bad things from the reviews, i hope you guys can help me out. i m wondering if the set is fine if its play on a progressive dvd player? i m talking about the set they have instore here. http://www.import-anime.com/store.php?pa...em_id=2421

thanx
kkun
there is a lot of pixalation in the middle eps from about eps 7-10 or so..
yes i read that in the review too.
I also thought of getting it, since i love gundam so much, if I do buy this set, I'm sure I'll regret it.

Get the R1, or you can't get it for certain reason ?
There's also a new set from MAC that is also a R1 rip of gundam 0083...and it's NOT a FX rip, it's MAC own work.

A friend of mine has it, The video seems Pixealation free (not can't say for sure because i only quick checked) , although there is just 1 chapter break per episode adn the set contains no Extras.
guys thanks for the input,
but isn't the MAC set the one with really bad subs?
They were speaking of the NEW Mac set, which is a pure R1 rip. It was released alongside 0080 and soon to be 0079.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
That's right, MAC released R1 rips of Gundam 0080, The 8th ms Team and Gundam 0083

Gundam 0079 isn't out yet though
just to let u guys know that the MAC version of 08th ms team does not contain the OVA ep 13 nor the movie Miller's Report.
if u want those, get the FX perfect collection!
I think the o8 ms team is only 12 episodes and a Movie called Miller's Report ... Miller's Report is in a separate r1 DVD (with just it) , so probably MAC didn't included it.

Mac's Gundam 0083 includes all 13 episodes
08th is 12 episodes with the OAV, Miller's Report, as it's "sequel."

However, there's really no need to watch MR, because they also added it into one of the episodes.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]