Best Anime!!
Cool. Oh yeah, I almost forgot tradition.

~ :p HAVE A FANTASTIC SUMMER EVERYONE!!! :p ~
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Is true!!!Smile :p
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
love the avatar Miso-Soup

oh and i will have an excellent summer, this prob the last day i will be posting because then i'll be busy sorting out stuff for Tokyo!!!

im so scared im gonna be lost in the trainsstations forever!!!!!!!!

just come back from my Uni Trekking , cut the last to unis from the list coz my money and time restraints, my mates didnt mind, guess ill see those i didnt meet after JapanBig Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Domo!! WHAT!!! TOKYO!!! Without Miso........... Don't worry!! I had a friend go!! She had fun!! Don't forget SOUVENIRS!!!!!! BUT have a fun time!!
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
Do have a fun time and try not to get into too much trouble. Ah, hell who am I kidding? Get into tons of trouble. Oh yeah, good luck Wink. You will need it when you first enter that train station.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Thanks Peops, i shall have a good time and loadsa fun trying not to get lostWink

oh and i guess i'll be nursing my wounds from you and Batz beating me upWink

ohhh well guess i did go to far, but it was really funny making people go crazy over an avatar, and i had to lead peops astray and make em think it was an anime otherwise i would lose my Evil StreakWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Well, we won't beat you up too bad. We will beat you up to he point where you can't walk, You can still type though. Wink.
Hot Damn, that was cool!