Best Anime!!
Berserk IS THE GOD OF ALL ANIME! Ok, maybe not really, but it's my top favorite as of yet. Oh, the character development, & the bloody killing is oh so sweet.

After that would have to be Trigun & Kenshin, two other titles that are godly. Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
As many of you said before, I agree with Studio Ghibli stuff, more specifically ones by Myazaki (not all by Ghibli) like Castle of Cagliostro, Laputa, Nausicaa, Future Boy Conan, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service. Didn't like Totoro and Spirited Away as much. Little too weird for me.

Leiji Matsumoto's stuff's pretty good, too like Galaxy Express 999, Queen Millenia, Captain Harlock, Queen Emeraldas, Space Battleship Yamato. However, his universe became little too convoluted towards later stuff. It's like we found out that everone is related to everyone from all the shows, which were totally unrelated in the beginnings. Example: Maetel from Galaxy Express 999 turned out to be a sister of Queen Emeraldas, who are in turn, possibly sisters, daughters, or granddaughters of Queen Millenia. And Captain Harlock appears everywhere. It seems like Yamato remains the only independent show.
There are NO vampires in Maze! It's just a fun thing! I don't think there are any in Saiyuki.... Just Demons Big Grin JoJo looks good but not sure! Power to Icons!!

Yes, Yes Berserk is one of the Greats!!

I havn't seen to much of Leiji's stuff! Seen Harlock and that's it! Daft Punk's Music Video...... I need to see more!!
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
One Piece, Naruto, Slam Dunk, GTO, Kenshin, Initial D, and Gundam are the most popular and have the best reputations.
TK
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure Sux. The first anime completely blows! The second one only half of it sux nutz and the other half is FREAKIN' SWEET!!! I can't beleive all of it sux except the last 4 or so eps. They are REALLY GOOD. But I wish I didn't have to sit through all that other garbage to see them.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I need to still see most the animations to some of them! I've read most of the mangas ^.^b But I've been needing to see JoJo's Bizzare Adventure!! But it made some sence I gess >.<b Power to Sensai Onizuka!!
Behold that which is Neon Genesis Evangelion!

all bow before its prowess!

1st post! w00t
Ummm... JoJo ROCKS!!!
It has some of the most innovative characters and fight scenes to be found in any series. I particularly love the poker game. I'm not going to call it one of the best anime of all time but I do say it is well above average... especially for a fighting anime.

I'll have to say the all time best anime is My Neighbor Totoro. I can't think of any other movie that doesn't have a lick of violence or even any negative behaviour but still manages to remain enthralling through the whole show. Just seeing the Cat Bus makes this anime worth it but then you add in realistic kids, a great dad, and a little magic and you have the best anime ever.

For best series, I'm going to stick with Cowboy Bebop. I love the episodic nature so I'm not stuck with cliffhanger after cliffhanger chomping at the bit till the end happens. I can find an episode to satisfy me no matter what mood I'm in at any given time. Round it out with one of the best soundtracks ever recorded and you can't beat this show.
Oh yeah, the fact that it's a tribute to Lupin doesn't hurt any either (Lupin is still my favourite character).

I can think of all sorts of other series and movies that can be mentioned but this thread is about the best and best means singular. Numero Uno.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
That's true, Totoro and Cowboy Bebop are some of the best animes of all time!!!
You know as i read this threed i expeced to see more votes for Kenshin so here goes Kenchin is makeing it's mark. It's the best.
other good titles include :
trigun
cowboy bebop
full metal panic
and
nataro
I swear if it were not for the poker ep and the Dio eps at the end I almost would have burned my DVD player along with that JoJo set. I will NEVER watch anything of that entire set except those 4 or so eps. I wish I never wasted my money on it. I would rather have pirated those few eps and sent the rest to Hell. JoJo is a discrace to anime and the series IMO and I STRONGLY advise everyone to NOT watch it. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I've never seen Naruto!! I need to so badly!! I shall take the adivce!! I need more than what you may think!! :eek:
Yeah Naruto is top notch, if you wanna download some fansubs check the links post i put up an age ago, there are some sites with eps

oh and im not gonna enter this discussion coz i cant decide without sitting down and thinking for an ageWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Thankyou!!
No probs at least some peopla appreciated itWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/