Your Anime Shopping List
I still need to get

Berserk R1
Nadesico
Steel Angel Kurumi (hopefully someone rips this series soon)
my shopping list:

nadesico perfect collection R1
blue seed perfect collection R1
trigun mac
onegai teacher av
one piece box 1 av

does anyone know if the av/mac set of onegai teacher is the same as the av one?
Crayon Shinchan Movie
Hana Yori Dango TV 1-27
Lupin TV Special
Lupin III TV 2 105-130

is what I plan on buying this month.
Hopefully next month the remainder of Hanadan and Lupin III comes out.
Hey Vicious, MAC is ripping Steel Angel Kurumi. It's on their coming soon list. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Considering I probably won't be making an personal orders for a while i gues I might as well put up my club's voting list.

1) Hellsing
2) Duel (I don't know the name of this one, it's the one on TechTv's Anime Unleashed)

I don't remember the others, & my computer just started crashing so I can't open the word file that has the rest. I'll try to finish the list when my computer starts to work again.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Shibo
Hey Vicious, MAC is ripping Steel Angel Kurumi. It's on their coming soon list. =)

Happy happy! Joy Joy! Thanks for the info.
Just ordered Kodocha part 1 AC/MAC, I heard many good things about this series

Also ordered Flame of Recca MI and Full Metal Panic MI, seen both these series and liked them very much and i heard both theses sets are very good

I'm also interested in Nadesico MAC and Vandread 2nd stage (its on their coming soon page) but I'll wait for reviews of them to make sure they dont have any missing subs
Tons of cheap VHS. SO much that I can't even begin to name it. Wowzers. Lots of hentai. My friend will let me borrow his digital camera and then I can take some pictures. Ha cha
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
well i just preordered the R1 of MI first disc like contains 12 episodes.. hehe i guess Viz is going to do it right maybe.. ;o)
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
well i just preordered the R1 of MI first disc like contains 12 episodes.. hehe i guess Viz is going to do it right maybe.. ;o)

I don't think it's just 1 disc. It's supposed to be a mini boxset (whatever that is). July 1!!!! Already preordered mine.
Should I space out buying the Kenshin R1s or buy the FX set?!?

I'll buy mine on July 2, because I don't know Best Prices Preorders yet. Is it fast?!? :confused:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I think its only 1 dvd.. ITs only $50 regularly.. but like 31 on best prices.. but it might be two dvd's.. 6 episodes on each will be nice.. here is the link for anyone that wants to view it.
http://www.uln.com/cgi-bin/vlink/782009120636IE.html
I heard its 3 dvds for each miniboxset
Cyborg 009 Boxset 1 and 2 are on the way. This is the first anime I've bought in like three months, I think.
After these sets, I don't know.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Hmm. Cross Macross off my shopping list. New and improved:

GTO
Nadesico Movie
Sakura Wars TV #2
Koihime
Fruits Basket #2
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^