Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Your Anime Shopping List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours. Wink I'll limit it to 5, just because.

1. Oh My Goddess OVA #2
2. El Hazard: The Magnificent World
3. Blue Seed Perfect Collection
4. Boogiepop Phantom
5. Excel Saga.. Gonna have to be R1 disc 1 since that's all that's out and I hear the HK has crappy subs.

Yeah, only El Hazard is HK, gonna be the AS set I think.. I hear that's the best one.. I need Nadesico as well.. It just so happens that most of my wants are R1 this month, which is kinda funny because other than Sakura Diaries at some point and KOR Movie as well, that's like all the R1 stuff that I really want at this point.. It's just that all the HK stuff I've been buying over the past few months has caught up with me and now it appears that the stuff I want the most either isn't available or isn't good quality in HK. Sooooo.. What are the rest of you looking to buy? ^_^
Hoo boy here we go......
1. Excel Saga (yeah Shibo I want to see this too, and on R1)
2. Blue Seed Perfect Collection
3. Martian Successor Perfect Collection
4. Dragon Ball Fan Subs (original only for right now)
5. Hana Yori Dango Fan Subs (I have to give it up to Rei who said that this series totally rocked...guranteed)

Also want Gundam Wing Tapes (if the order will ever come in) and You're Under Arrest DVD Sets (when Animeigo feels like starting preorder).
I never really got into Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z... No reason, really. I think I'll end up picking up the MAC set from JJ some day but it's not on the immediate radar cause I'm still lacking a lot of other good stuff..I only gave my top 5, but 6 is Nadesico.. It's only down that far because I know it's not coming out till the end of sept anyway, so by the time the end of sept hits I will have bought the other 5 things and it'll be #1, hehe ~_^
The series rocks (seen the first 3 episodes). Have you seen Ranma 1/2? If not pick up the box set (FX R1 Rip) of that along with Maison Ikkoku. Really good.
The Maison Ikkoku set is on my list of stuff to get next month..Ranma's a bit further down my list but it's there. I love making lists, especially lists of stuff I want to buy, so I have an excel spreadsheet of stuff I plan on buying all the way through the end of this year..Ranma's at #21, simply because it got added to the end of my list as soon as it came out and has since worked its way upwards, hehe. Things kinda move on and off of my list if I find out that their subs suck or they have glitches, etc...I'm waiting for someone to post on arcticnightfall with a confirmation that the Sakura Wars TV DVD's are indeed fixed.. That's a series that I'd really love to see.. But not with the problems in the first batch.

1. Vandread 4 "DVD Pressure"
  2. Escaflowne TV DVD Limited Edition Box Set
  3. Hellsing DVD 1 + Box
  4. Berserk 2 DVD 'Immortal Soldier'
  5. Ranma 1/2 'Hard Battle' TV DVD Box Set
  6. Rurouni Kenshin TV 20 DVD 'Soulless Knights'
This is my current ordering right now.. but i have other things like a mid-month buying spot and a end of month buying section with more things.. i know i put 6 here.. but a few of them are single dvd's since been buying them slowly.. Kenshin is almost done.. hehe only two more dvd's after this one.. ;o)
Don't buy the Hard Battle Set just yet. There is a glitch where a couple of episodes have no Japanese Dialogue. Wait for Viz to fix the glitch (unless you don't mind watching dubbed Ranma). Big Grin
Doh its already ordered and being shipped right now.. And well i don't mind it at all since its the original ranma voice.. Though viz should send replacements for people that bought this without knowing right?
I totally agree. Though it's only two episodes (not like it's the whole set), and if they have half a heart (not sure when they ditched Maison Ikkoku for...Hamtaro) they should do it. It sounds like they will do something.
hum where is the statement by viz about them? kinda wanna read up and find out what they do about it.. cause after this only two more seasons of ranma to go until i have all of them.. dang.. almost as long as Dbz.. ;o)
- Ayashi no Ceres
- tekkaman blade
- rurouni Kenshin (dvd 11 and up)
- cowboy bebop box set

Shultz, you could always collect pocket monsters/pokemon or Doremon. I heard those are long series as well. :wink:
I trucked down to Best Buy today after work.
Blue Seed Perfect Collection - $39.98
Excel Saga Vol.1 - $17.98

I bought EP taped fan subs of Kodomo No Omocha. Pefect quality except Episode 12 was stopped 3/4 through. I was so pissed off last night.
Nice prices! I may have to check my local best buy before I place my bestprices.com order in a few weeks..
Definately. They've gotten a lot better over the years. Stuff is really cheap. Soul Hunter Discs for $20. Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland for $10. Princess Nine is about $13.
Got a mess of HK DVDs today.
1. Bebop TV Perfect
2. Strawberry Eggs
3. GTO
4. Karte
5. Injuh Nerwareta Idol
6. Inu Yasha Box 1

Funny thing is I started watching Blue Seed TV Perfect from Best Buy.

Well I definately looking at HK Card Captor Sakura, Love Hina, Samurai Girl, and Mahromatic for Christmas. Plus a helluva lot more. Right now though I'm not buying anything. Saving up for YUA Animeigo Box Sets. I also would like the Miyu Set when it comes out. Other than that its smooth sailing for now.

Hey over 600 posts. Damn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5