Lunar for GBA
It's true that Domestic Saturn games are going up in price, however the Jpn. Imports seem to be falling. A couple good examples are Shining Force Premium Disc (used to go for $200+ new now goes for $100 or less) and Shining Force Scenario 2 (used to go for $120+ now goes for $80 or less). Granted those two still sell for quite a bit, the price drop is rather large though. As for Playstation the two Lunars and Suikoden II are doing very well at holding a higher value. The Sega CD version of Silver Star has droped considerably though.
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
Hey you need to check EB topic as well Pug. I hear you on the dropping prices of imports. But man how does a system that flopped hold such an amazing grip on it's prices. Look at C:SOTN on the PS it still goes for a decent price but C: on the Saturn goes for almost twice that.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yeah it's ludacris what you'd have to pay get like a copy of Dragon Force off of ebay. Man trying to get a complete collection would probably cost you at least 10k X-P. There is a worse system though, the Neo Geo AES, man a game for that system sells for over 15k by its self, I mean who in the hell in thier right mind would pay $15,000 for one video game!

I pretty much got all the good games on CDR for the Saturn because I don't want to pay those high ass prices for games. Hell you really don't need to have your Saturn moded to play them either, makes it kinda nice.
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
On the real though. You don't need a modded Saturn to play CDR's I need to Pm you because if you have a few of the collectables I am looking for I will send you CDR's of what i have not a big selection but a nice one...

Lunar on the Saturn man I want to cry right now
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
On the real though. You don't need a modded Saturn to play CDR's I need to Pm you because if you have a few of the collectables I am looking for I will send you CDR's of what i have not a big selection but a nice one...

Lunar on the Saturn man I want to cry right now

Wait you don't need a mod chip to play CDRs on the Saturn.... Well I've got over 100 games some are really hard to find if you guys let me know how to get the CDRs to work I can email you a list of what I have.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!