Hello...Status on next MI DBZ set?
Hello gentlmen. It's nice to meet you. I am aware that MI has released the first 7 volumes of their DBZ Box sets, and was wondering how many more volumes will it be before they finish up the entire series? This is the main issue thats holding me back because I want to buy the whole DBZ series in big lump sum. If not, what is the current status on the next volume? How many more boxes to go?

I would also like to know how the MI dvds compare to Funi's discs picture quality wise. Better? Worse?

How does the MI dvds compare to the original dvds from the Dragonbox set pic quality wise?

Thanks in advance
I have the first MI Dragonball boxset (having a bitch of a time tracking the rest) and the picture quality is as clear as it can get. It looks better than Funi's version because the video has been remastered and it definitely shows. I was on a site this morning that had volume ten of MI's sets up for sale. It had Gotenks on the cover....so I imagine that they will finish it up soon.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
On a semi-related note, the set of Dragonball DVDs (the first series) is going to be released in Japan soon. Maybe MI will sub those and release them. Hopefully the picture quality is better then the FUNimation ones. On yet another note, why do Japanese R2 DVDs generally so expensive? The Kinnikuman DVDs for the first series are like 7,500 to 9,800 yen per volume (2discs)!

EDIT: I just checked the cost of the Dragonball Box it is 80,000 (normally 100,000) Yen on Amazon.co.jp!!!
ATTACK THE DEVIL'S WORLD!

-From the strangest Pac-Man -ish game ever, Devil World
In general most things in Japan are expensive. And yet they still pay for ludicrously priced dvds so i guess the companies charge them ludicrous prices.