Cowboy Bebop R1 Volume 6 Problem
When I put this particluar disc in my DVD player, right before it gets to menu after Dolby digital logo, the DVD player gets frozen in blank screen. Wasn't sure if the problem was due to disc or player. Therefore, I rented a different copy of the the volume 6 from different video store. The exact same problem happened. Does anyone know what's going on? Were there ever been manufacturing problems with Bandai or is this happening only to me? My current player (KD-1220 by KLH) never had a problem playing any discs before. Besides, the repeating problem with two different discs is really strange.
I think I can safely say that its a compatibility problem with your dvd player. In stead of renting another disc you should try a different dvd player. And I have never heard anyone else with a problem with that disc. Tough luck man, but there are some really good cheap players available nowadays.
I had no problems with my Bebop. and with R1's, there really shouldn't be any problems. I think it's just you and your player or something.
Sounds like just an incompatibility error or something.