What about 'Noir'?
Q1.What do you guys think about this series?
Q2. Does it have a 'La Femme Nikita' feel?
Q3.Cosnpiracy here and there?

A1. My thoughts are mixed:
The opening and ending themes are very well done, awesome sounding and just damn good. the story is a bit confusing to me not know what the character is or what she is there for. i have only watched 10 episodes so far cause thats all i could get through with out boring my self to death. so well its good at times but all the eps ive seen feel like fillers.

A2. yes and no!
the character Noir her story is like she was erased from society and given a new background and memory and is a hit man killing master! so that is the feel from la feme. the other hitting for money is like the movie but not really.

A3. um yeah, cant really say untill i see the rest and also cant say cause it would spoil the series.

other than that it is an ok series the animation isnt that well or the character design. i first saw it on an ADV disk with as i know ADV only picks up the shitty anime - a few titles (king of bandits jing, RahXephon, and Nadisco) they always get titles that have bad voides and animation and characters.

thats my 2 cents

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
On a side note is ther a new FX rip of it because the latest reviews say the Video is top notch unlike the earlier reviews...

if so JJ is it this better version that you have in stock?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/