Schultz in Iraq
I was slated to deploy to Schultz's local, but...since I'm leaving this Island in June, they can't send me!! Don't get me wrong, I would love to go, but you have to realize something...
Schultz in Desert: Dec-Mar/Apr 04
Schultz in Okinawa: Mar/Apr-Jun 04
Schultz in States on leave and at New base: Jun 04
Schultz in Techincal School in Mississippi: Jul-Oct 04
I won't get to see much of my husband this year, leaving me with the one year old!Sad
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
there there, they do say that

"distance makes the heart grow fonder"

oye, i hope you write more... wait nvm this is the Air Force, I'm sure you guys stay in touch via email. its not the same, but hey- its better than what the "other" guys have... heh

sounds like your husband's reclassing into a new MOS? you guys sound like lifers hehe. ever consider getting a commission? if you look around base, im sure there's some neat stuff you'd like to make memorable before you depart... hope you record the "golden" stuff.

take it easy, and don't play that 3 doors down song... ugh

Sad
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by NYxCalm

sounds like your husband's reclassing into a new MOS? you guys sound like lifers hehe. ever consider getting a commission? if you look around base, im sure there's some neat stuff you'd like to make memorable before you depart... hope you record the "golden" stuff.

Sad

Actually nah i am just extending for 2 more years to do my Retraining. which for the Air Force its called AFSC instead of MOS.. and don't know what will do after that.. though i do wanna work in Civil Service job for the Miltiary.. they have it soo easy..
Just admit it! You want to be my dependant!! Ah, the life of the civilian spouse.
I might do the 20, but not as an NBC troop...nooooooo!!!:eek:
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
here is a pic of the tent i am staying in..

Attached Files
.jpg   homesweethome.jpg (Size: 122.15 KB / Downloads: 18)
Here is a picture of the hallway in our tent.. Note there are 8 people living in our tent.. which we are lucky.. because sometimes they put 10-12 in them.. very little room..

Attached Files
.jpg   hallway.jpg (Size: 115.81 KB / Downloads: 13)
looks much nicer than the tents in MASH. :eek:
heh a pic of my small little bed and my area in the tent.. Like i said its small..

Attached Files
.jpg   bed.jpg (Size: 107.08 KB / Downloads: 14)
here is a pic of my locker and small clothes drawers.. hehe the space is about 6ft my 8ft squre that i gotta live in..

Attached Files
.jpg   locker.jpg (Size: 99.72 KB / Downloads: 14)
Also if anyone wants to see other pictures around the base.. here are some good ones..
http://www.campanaconda.com/ a guy here maintains this site as a personel site with photos from around the base.. Also you can check some photos besides what i have posted here which are basically the same thing at
http://schultz.dnsalias.com/gallery/balad/
Quote:Originally posted by Schultz
here is a pic of my locker and small clothes drawers.. hehe the space is about 6ft my 8ft squre that i gotta live in..

Heh, Schultz does the Dew. I'm glad you already had a kid. Smile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Nice flaming pink and orange hangers there Schultz. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Nice flaming pink and orange hangers there Schultz. Wink

hehe i take what i get.. who cares when they are free.. ;o) beggers most definatly can't be chosers here..

and yea i drink alot of mountain dew.. think its the only thing that keeps my sanity here.. 12-14 hours of pure bordem at work..
I don't think I would be able to take living in such small quarters.Big Grin Actually when I think about it my room is really pretty small.Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Just keep in mind if you ever come for a visit to Canada that Canadian Mountain Dew doesn't have ANY caffeine.

I like the taste of Canadian Dew better but it's a real shock to the system if you're expecting that rush.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.