Schultz in Iraq
But Dark you gotta know something the M-16A2 isn't a Full auto like you are thinking.. it only does 3 round bursts.. so basically when you pull the trigger it will only shoot 3 rounds.. then you have to pull the trigger again.. Its designed so you don't waste all your ammo. so *its* not a Machine Gun.. ;o)

And yes they have internet here at all teh work centers for email and such.. they also setup what we call "morale" tents so you can use the computers and browse the internet.. I am lucky because we have a computer and internet in my work center so i don't have to go over to the morale tent to read news and such..
well M16 has a variation that does do full auto right? Rangers use it?

either way 30 round click at full auto lasts you 4 seconds, so its not much of a machine gun hehe
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
well M16 has a variation that does do full auto right? Rangers use it?

either way 30 round click at full auto lasts you 4 seconds, so its not much of a machine gun hehe

Well the earlier models of the M16 does Full auto.. like i said we use the A2 revision.. but there is also another model which has a shorter Barrel and stock which i think is also Full Auto but i can't think of the name of it..
M4 i think you are thinking about, the special ops weapon

(i play way too much American Army hehe)
http://www.americasarmy.com/intel/m4a1.php
M4 i think you are thinking about, the special ops weapon

(i play way too much American Army hehe)
http://www.americasarmy.com/intel/m4a1.php

yea probably.. hehe i don't use them so i won't know.. i just know here alot of people are wnating to use them because the M16 is just too long to manuver in the Humvee's and such..
yea but the longer barrel gives longer range/accuracy... the M4 is more of a special ops, close quarters type fighting, so they all have their uses heh
yea but the longer barrel gives longer range/accuracy... the M4 is more of a special ops, close quarters type fighting, so they all have their uses heh

Yes i know that.. hehe but we are not needing to shoot at 500+ yards right now.. ;o) Actually teh Army is looking into getting ride of the M16's as they have proven to be ineffective in combat..
nothing beats AK 47 and AK 74 Wink

it shoots undewater? ;p how cool is that heh
nothing beats AK 47 and AK 74 Wink

it shoots undewater? ;p how cool is that heh

THe AK 47 is long over due. The current AK is the 10x series, which has much better accuracy and longer range. On top of that, Spec Ops may use the M4 exclusively, but the M4 is not exclusive to spec ops. Many infantry marines and Army use the M4 as well. Last but not least, there are many designations for different types of weapons. The Machien Gun is usually refering to those large guns with large clips, whereas Assault Rifles are the types you run around with for close quarters combat or combat that requires a lot of movement, ie an Assault. THat is the distinction that must be made. That's also why you don't see people lumping the M16 (whichever variation you want to use) with the GE Mini-Gun, because they both serve very different purposes in terms of weaponry.
Does the military still produce weapons like mini-guns? Like the Vulcan that was equipped to the WartHog in Desert Storm???
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Does the military still produce weapons like mini-guns? Like the Vulcan that was equipped to the WartHog in Desert Storm???

GE made the mini-gun, but it is usually equipped to things like Helicoptors and Fighter Jets (F-14, 15, 16, 18 and the new 22) and the like.
the best weapon over there in the mideast is a porkchop on a stick.

*oink* :p

full auto, barbecue, semi, roasted, baked, all the same

nothing like arming yourself with a bag of pork rinds and watching them run.

at least it won't jam in the desert... :eek:

*edit* im sorry if i offended any muslims, as this was directed at the extremists who distort and pervert your religion... my bads Big Grin
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
well I just got to Minot and they just told me I am on the team to go to wear Schultz in May. So lose one IA person to the desert and then another... oh well...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
That sucks Morgy.
I'll give you the same advice I gave Schultz... keep your head down and come back with all the same parts that you left with. The only condition change I want to hear about is that you got a good tan.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
damn Morg, sorry to hear that ~_~ but no sweat, you should ask Schultz how he's spending countless hours watching anime during his shifts ehhehe Smile