Poll: Are you interested in buying Anime Action figures?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I collect anime action figures!
0%
0 0%
If the price is right, I'm interested!
0%
0 0%
No, action figures aren't my thing.
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anime Action Figures Yes/No?
AHHHH!
Someone has Defiled the Robotech series!!!! :evil:
WHAT ARE YOU ON????(can I have some??) :twisted:
and BTW GiJoe sucked royal balls in my opinion, come on someone AIM for once!!!! :twisted:
A childhood series' are the things that make the person you are?
(does that mean you have a small elastic band holding you together??) :twisted:
I mean Speed Racer and Transformers, those were cartoons!!!!
Big Grin :twisted: Big Grin

It's 5 am and I'm on a coffee binge listening to the powerpuff girls CD so I'm a little crazy right now!!! :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
lol guys this is stupid everyone can have opinions flamewars are for dumb places like gamefaqs boards :?
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this!! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!!!! Shining Fiiinggerrrrr....go! go! go!!!!!!
umm I dont post of gamefaqs that much or ever anymore just because its a popularity contest between shows if anything...Only some users are actually worth reading threads and plus I get tired of the same questions over and over...Eva 1 vs Wing Zero..
I flame no one in perticular this is just my anger release against society and GIJoe!!!!! :twisted: Big Grin :twisted:
I think a little flamewar is a good thing once in a while.
We're all good sports here and have been keeping this thread to this topic and not blowing over into the other topics (which keep growing I might add).

My only point here is how much the weenie GI Joe figures and the GI Joe cartoon both suck. I've given a number of points supporting my claim and have yet to encounter any support why it might be a good show.

I have heard that some people like how cheap the figures were (are... whatever) and others saying they liked some of the two dimensional characters in the show.

Maybe we should split this topic off into a new one with a flamewar warning for people who are tired of this.

Personally, I've been enjoying myself immensely.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
This sounds bad, mostly because it comes on a bad date, September the 11th. Though I would like to say that the events that unfolded that day have nothing at all to do with the reason.

Playing with G.I. Joes I myself became very patriotic. I was always the kid that would stand for the Pledge of Allegiance. I made myself more disciplined to be more like my favorites on the Joe role call. Never am I saying that G.I. Joes made me an American. However they made Patriotism that much cooler for me. Unlike a lot of other students I never bad mouthed America (unjustified that is).

That's all I have to add right now. Damn this was my 999th post. Classy. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I can see somewhat of a good point in there somewhere Steve!!
I forgot it was the 11th again!
Sad
but back to GIjoe's
you don't see me going on and on about Captain Canuck or Alpha Flight saying they were amazing comics because I'm a patriotic Canadian!!! :twisted:
lol i was so close to having a big battle with my GI Joes today. fierce winds in NY knocked a tree down on my block and hit electric wires and power was out so i had like nothing to do so i was just playing around with my joes but nothing too serious Big Grin
This hand of mine glows with an awesome power. Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this!! My love! My anger! And all of my sorrow!!!! Shining Fiiinggerrrrr....go! go! go!!!!!!
Captain Canuck? Hilarious :mrgreen:

Come on you mean you haven't heard of Captain Canuck?
What';s wrong with you? :twisted:
Let's see I live in America. I'm not French Canadian. I have no ties to Canada except if I include the website. What's my chances of hearing about Captain Canuck?

Come on, Steve! Christ, Alpha Flight was a Marvel comic! You don't live in Japan but I bet you've heard of Goku from Dragon Ball Z! Wink Don't say stupid things like that, lol =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
I'm not a fan of comics at all. I read either Tales of th Crypt or any 1950's sci-fi/horror EC comic. Other than that I read Mad Magazine. Big Grin

I had heard of Captain Canuck long before I moved to Canada.
Alpha Flight sold pretty well in the US for quite a while too (although I wouldn't call it a top seller).

Those old EC comics rock! Wally Wood proved himself as one of the best artists in the industry during his time there.
If you like those, you should check out some of the modern comics that are coming out.
100 Bullets is an ongoing crime drama that keeps winning award after award.
Astro City is a super hero comic that talks more about the impact of super heroes on the city than who they have to fight this week.
Jinx and Goldfish are both self contained graphic novels that more closely resemble your classic EC stuff than just about anything else on the shelves today.

I've avoided the super hero genre since the late '80s and still found lots to keep me buying comics every week. Of course there are some amazing things happening in the comic industry now. I've even started to pick up the Utlitmate Spiderman series because of how well written it is.

Stop in to a local comic shop and poke around. You'll probably be very happy with what you find.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
That 100 Bullets sounds pretty cool.

Have you bothered to read Sgt. Fury?