Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anime Action Figures Yes/No?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I already posted this same topic in the 'Suggestions' forum, but I was worried that alot of you wouldn't see it there. Hope the mods don't mind a re-post.

Question for JunkieJoe:
Can you order import-anime action-figures for cheap like you do with DVDs? If so, I think that alot of us would be interested in purchasing them. =)

---

Here are a few pictures of Anime Action figures to get you interested:

Trigun
[Image: animecorner_1698_9760533]

[Image: animecorner_1693_137672812]

Love Hina
[Image: animecorner_1693_447531]

[Image: animecorner_1699_63958]

[Image: animecorner_1693_426136]

[Image: animecorner_1699_85573]

Berserk
[Image: animecorner_1688_1443364]

[Image: animecorner_1688_1409238]

FLCL
[Image: animecorner_1697_543115]
Well I want BERSERK action figures
Where to buy it?
http://www.animecornerstore.com/

Let me know if you find a cheaper place to order anime-action figures.
I've got enough cr@p cluttering my room already.
I like looking at the figs but I don't need to own them.
True. With the money saved I can buy more anime. Not only that I can buy R1's. Though I would like some Gahpson Maison Ikkoku figures or some PVC Ranma ones. ^_^
I prefer GI Joe figures (only old school). They are just part of my childhood. Not to mention I own just about every figure and vechile. Transformers are cool too. Once again part of my childhood.
yeah i have a shelf above my tv with all kinds of figures.... though the majority is evangelion and sakura wars related stuff n_n .......

i sooooo have to get that Haruko from FLCL figure n_n
Here are some of my anime goodies.
Note the Catbus and Totoro in the back.
With Lupin and Jigen with the Fiat in front of them.
Some mechs from an old show called Dougram (where Battletech got some of its original mechs from).
My Mach 5 collection in the foreground. I'm saving up for some of the remote control versions including the new Bit Char-G coming out next month.
I'd love to get some figures *actually very few*
but at the right price I'll buy anything pretty neat!!! Big Grin
i am gonna have to agree with steve the talking pie. gijoes DO rock Big Grin i have a big shelf of them right next to me all posed and stuff hehe Tongue although i think anime action figures are very cool i dont really own any except gundam models, and the only non-gijoe figures i have are like metal gear solid 1 and 2 figures, oh, and a virtual on figure. i recently saw the appleseed figures which come with a dvd that previews a new "digitally animated" movie coming out ( does anyone know anything about that?) and i kinda wanna get them. Smile
Yo Joe!!!! :mrgreen:
cobraaa! Big Grin
now I just want to put on a blue cowl and throw globes at people!!!
hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Anyone who doesn't like G.I. Joe doesn't know what they are missing. However definately check out the movie. Cobra Commander gets punished pretty brutaly and Duke gets stabbed. Not to mention, what's his name (you know the cocky young one) gets to make it with Jinx. God Bless Hasboro. :mrgreen:
yeah falcon is one of my fav. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5