Poll: how did YOU find this site??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
search engine
60.00%
15 60.00%
friend
24.00%
6 24.00%
website banner
4.00%
1 4.00%
word of mouth
12.00%
3 12.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

how did YOU find this site??
Was referred to from the Sundevil Forums.
I was at my good friend Kakois house and he told me about this place that had Berserk Anime AND Tekkeman Blade for really cheap. I was astonished because I was just talking to him about Tekkeman Blade and how it was so AWESOME that I wanted to find it for sale...and here I am almost 2 years later!!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I've come to this site ever since it's first version. I joined the forum not to long after (about a month or so), but never posted anything, then made another account SOME time later, & still didn't really post. But as for the site, yeah, I remember the beginning, back when I was in late 7th or early 8th grade.
I also remember visiting the site a lot while at school just to read about anime, & check out the forums.

Peace Out
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I'm another result of a search engine.

I had seen a fansubbed version of the first episode of Noir and wanted to see the rest. It was funny that the version I bought here ended up having the worst subtitles I've ever seen.

And I can even remember when Batz and Mr. Talking Pie coined the term "post-slut" after both of them constantly posting for the sake of posting. I'm so glad to see our little Batz growing up... Kinda miss the Pie though.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Yeah, we haven't seen much of the Pie around lately.Sad
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Jeez, Batz has been here forever lol, makes me feel like a noob -.-
Quote:Originally posted by Gireihei
Jeez, Batz has been here forever lol, makes me feel like a noob -.-

What are you talking about?? You are a noob...
Well, when compared to Batz...most of us are.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
i was just searching the internet for anime titles and to read about different anime series and found that the prices were great and that you can read about lots of anime and even pictures of different movies and there is just so much at this site now that i found it i can stay here for hours and the only place i am going to perchase from Smile