Import Anime Forums

Full Version: how did YOU find this site??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how did YOU find this site??
good ole google, searching for import reviews. then i realized how cheap it was and you couldn't pay me to leave Smile
I was reading this guy's personal website who had some long detailed reviews on his set, and he had articles about his orders from Import-Anime, and somehow I eventually found this site. It kinda stuck.
how I found this site? well with I concieved it and with Schultz mad coding skillz we created it heh

btw dvd_master, I hope they were favorable writings about the site Wink
I married Schultz!Big Grin
Yea ~_~ Ka-Talliya is mah competition for his attention heh
Sideswipe told me about this and a couple other places a while back. I just visited and looked around for about four or five months, then I joined. So far this is the only place I've boughten HK Anime off of, mainly because I like the atmosphere, prices, and owner here.
I found this site via Cookie Jar Video's forum, specifically for the anime reviews, and since there is a DVD trading thread, thought I'd just join this forum and see how trading went... which, btw is going good... Wink I've purchased a few things a couple of months before Christmas and just recently.... shipping takes almost 10 days to Illinois... but that's ok.. much better than one particular site where the items are still on backorder (going on 5 months now) .... and people wonder why we buy manga from Waldenbooks... Rolleyes At least here if it is out of stock and is going to be for quite some time, it isn't on the available to purchase list!!
I did a search on Yahoo's search engine on import anime 6 mths back and here I am. Best site selling HK sets so far! Not going to leave coz JJ's the best seller I've ever encountered online so far! This is a great site for me to test animes out before deciding to buy the R1s!
On the ArcticNightfall boards.

This si the only place I buy HKDVDs now especially since Import-Anime has begun carrying sets from companies other than AnimeGod.
Through the mystic power of google-fu.

I just used to use this site for the reviews, then I realised there was a great store here recently. Geez I'm so stupid. Good forums too.
I found a link for the site on animeniacs and here I am.Smile
My RL friend Cory, Elmy from Animatrix, mentioned this site when he said the best place to get anime. When I saw the prices I was floored. There are a lot of cool features on this site like the fact is that they only sell stuff that is IN STOCK. God, I can't tell you how many times I've ordered stuff from other online anime retailers that say they have (insert item) IN STOCK, but you found out a week later after you call them that they don't have jack LoL.

Import anime has the best of the best, a blooming community, great prices, and people that care about their customers as fellow anime fans and not just a selling statistic.
I regret I can't remember which site linked me here, it might have been animefringe. I came for the reviews, I stayed for the store and the forums.

-K
I got fed up with HKToyz' shipping prices and went a huntin'
Pages: 1 2