love anime
what is a great series to watch i would be lost between dragon ball z,sailor moon,tenchi,love hina i have watched so so so much because there is just so much episodes to the series it just takes you into the series
You should try out Nadesico and Gokudo. They are both great and seem to be up your alley bigtime!!! They are 2 of my faves!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Watch Rurouni Kenshin. It might take you a while. hehehehe...
<a href="http://elotroladodelburro.tripod.com">Website</a>
while not exactly in the same genre as what you've listed above here are some of my favorites:

last exile
neon genesis evangelion
escaflowne
rahxephon
berserk
lain
hoshi no koe
ya thanks i have heard of some of those and seen a few hear are some more of my favorites friuts basket, ayasha no ceres, fancy lala, cardcaptors, spirited away,love hina,ayori and i could go on forever
i have lain serial experiments and my sister does too and i have a friend that like lain and i let her borrow it so she and her dad could watch it and i wanted to see last exile i also have the ultimate escaflowne movie set and i wanted to see neon genisis as well my brother likes rurouni kenshin so ya i seen a few of those and everything else i havent seen or heard of thanks again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for an anime love comedy Steve_the_Talking_Pie 12 5,665 07-30-2002, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie