Dreamcast
We weren't talking about NEO GEO Though Tongue, and yes I know how expensive some of them are. You know that there is a game for it that goes for $11,000+. Also I bought that nice little bundle and the extra 4 pack the first week it came out, it at least gives me the games to play until I can get complete versions Big Grin
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
Quote:Originally posted by TeaganNash
You'd be lucky if thirty people combined could find one let alone buy one and a couple of games.

By the way, did you know that EB Games still sells NEO GEO POCKET COLOR bundles? For 80 dollars, you could own the system and 6 games! Plus there is another bundle that has four games not found in the system bundle and it costs 40 dollars!!! Pretty sure that's how it goes...

Yep! I bought an NGPC way back when they first came out. I actually remember it was the first week. And about 5 or 6 games within the same month. It ROCKS!!! Everyone needs one. I have a few japanese games for it on my pc! I'll have to say the NGPC is equally as cool as the DC!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Seeing that we've hi-jacked this thread to talking about the NGPocket, I have to agree that it is easily the nicest handheld system I've ever played. That screen is super easy to see in any situation and who can't love that clicky little joystick.

I only had Metal Slug (which I played for days), King of Fighters (who would have thought a handheld fighting game could rock so hard), and some Pokemonesque game where you build robots (I can't remember it's name but it was ok).
I heard that during the launch, NG had a party in Chicago where they had that sub-hunt game and 48 wireless adapters so everybody could play the same game at once. That would have been awesome. Everyone who played thought it was a great game but I never saw it on the shelves here.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
EB down here had both of them. I went there one week to get them both because they got such great reviews. That was also the week they stopped saling NGPC stuff. I never had a chance after that to get them.
Does anyone know what that Front Mission/Advance Wars type of game was for it where you customize your own Mech sortof Gundam Robot? Is that the game your talking about Zagatto???
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
There are actually 2 games that are like that one is called Biomotor Unitron and the other is called Faselei!
[Image: gametz-ad6.gif]
Yeah... that's the one.
Biomotor Unitron... it was ok.
Having played Pokemon though, it pales in comparison. Pokemon (the game that started the whole phenomenon) was actually a very good game (I sometimes hate to admit that I really enjoyed this game just because of all the garbage associated with it).
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Well the dreamcast is and will always be a great system. It would have been the best if it had been backwards compatbale. As for the Sega Saturn games yes the English versions of the RPG's are pretty high price. I picked up Slayer RPG in Okinawa for about 8 bucks though. And if anyone here has a Saturn the better be able to tell me the last American release game for it? It happens to be both anime and a RPG.

Hey did you know you can make the Dreamcast a Divx player. Schultz showed me that one...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
http://www.dcemulation.com

You can port roms to dreamcast there... dreamsnes is great

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My DreamCast Has Just Died On Me!!! :( rav96 8 4,659 04-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Homeless Joe
  Dreamcast games anyone? sanosuke 23 10,018 04-01-2005, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Black Howling
  Yay I Got A Dreamcast!!!! ArkaidR 15 5,783 11-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Last Post: guitarshredder
  Play SNES ROMS on Dreamcast... TeaganNash 12 5,756 03-23-2004, 12:52 PM
Last Post: rav96