DiscountAnimeDVD
Quote:Originally posted by Rob
i have ordered something from them, still waiting, but i blame that on christmas, so i dont have anything bad to say yet

it came the morning after i wrote that, so they aint that bad
Quote:Originally posted by dvd_master
GET POCKY G! It was soooooo good.

Pocky G does own, buy it all the time. That site is overpriced as hell though. $2.99 for Pocky G? It's $1.79 CDN here. I also recommend Almond Crush Pocky, but not for the ridiculous $4.99 a box that they want. Sad
Where do you get your pocky for so cheap? Locally or online? Smile
Yea, order came within and week....

Got Trigun (FX), Tenchi Muyo TV (FX) and Fushigi Yugi Ultimate Collection (FX) or whatever the FY thingie is called, the one with the OAV's and both series... anyways, watched them all... Trigun appeared to be the best done of the lot but haven't checked subtitles yet... all in all not too bad and not too overpriced (prolly spent a good 20-30 extra buying from them over the projected prices at Amazon or the dirt cheap prices here :p~~~)
[Image: trishfksig.jpg]

The Walker
I want to know a better place to get pocky if there is one too...

I never buy DVDs from them, I usually use them to buy other stuff, and sometimes MIGHT throw in a DVD, since the price would average out to other places since the shipping would be a lot less.

I just like those all-in-one stores. Food, manga, Hks and R1s.... even some merchendise.
I can't see mail ordering Pocky. Every city with a population over 100,000 that I've ever been to has some little oriental grocery store tucked away in some corner of town. They ALWAYS have Pocky from my experience.

Now if you want a rare Japanese candy get your hands on some Super Lemons. They are one of the most memorable candies you will ever eat. I can guarantee it. I find them in about 1 out of 5 oriental supermarkets if I'm lucky.

Come to think of it, I am lucky. I have an oriental candy store not to far from home with pretty good prices.

Nyah Nyah. ;-p
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto

Come to think of it, I am lucky. I have an oriental candy store not to far from home with pretty good prices.

Nyah Nyah. ;-p

Yea i am pretty lucky also i have a few oriental stores around me also.. *grins*
I thought all you had around you right about now is sand.

Or are we lucky enough to have you back on base safe and sound?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I thought all you had around you right about now is sand.

Or are we lucky enough to have you back on base safe and sound?

no i am not home yet.. but i am talking about my Home! ;o)
Damn... i have no oriental market!! Which is why I stick with online places. *sob*

Damn you all!

Although sometimes when we go up to another city nearby (an hour and a half of driving) I pick up some Pocky at Suncoast, but they usually only have regular basic flavors. And Hastings sometimes has Pocky, but it's only chocolate.
I have one like 3 miles from my house. Another HUGE Market down the interstate from me. Asian markets are cool!!! Pocky GALORE!!!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yeah discountanimedvd is pretty good retailer. The site they have is pretty well organized and they have a lot of stuff. I've ordered probably 4 times from them 3 out of 4 were good orders. This one order they listed something in stock and it wasn't so they didn't even contact me and held all my items for like 2 weeks whe I thought they were coming, other than that they are a class act.
Quote:Originally posted by CrayonShinChan
Where do you get your pocky for so cheap? Locally or online? Smile

There's an Asian mall near here with about 10 stores that sell every kind of Pocky in them. Wink