Damaged goods?
Thanks, you two! I'll check my disc out later today!
Quote:Originally posted by Terrex
Lasher - Not sure if you know this yet, but all of the Inuyasha Pt. 2 Disc 3's are faulty. Flora will have replacement discs ready (according to someone on the articnightfall boards) after Chinese new year.

No...no...I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me! When is the Chinese New Year? I already sent my discs back to the address that Junkie Joe gave me. Will he send me the new ones that Flora gets, whenever they get them?

Oh, and is Flora one of the people who works for this site, or is she someone who works for FX?

Thanks, guys, for giving me all the news & suggestions.
Let's be rid of it, once and for all! I can't carry it for you, Mister Frodo, but I can carry you!
- Samwise. ("Mount Doom", The Return of the King)
The Chinese New Year is January 22.
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Quote:Originally posted by Lasher

Oh, and is Flora one of the people who works for this site, or is she someone who works for FX?

Flora is the person that creates the FX releases.. its basically just him.. but i think other companys press his dvds for him or something.. I don't know those details..
Anyone here of blank disks I got one in El hazard The Magnificent world the last one in the series on disk one has nothing on it checked on my pc
Quote:Originally posted by spawn
Anyone here of blank disks I got one in El hazard The Magnificent world the last one in the series on disk one has nothing on it checked on my pc

Yeah, mine's the same. The first disc of "The Alternative World" is blank, and I tried mine in various DVD players. Sad I mailed it back for a replacement.
Upon reading what you guys had posted above regarding El Hazard, I went to check mine (had mine for 3 mths already but havn't watched it yet).
My first dvd of Alternative World works only on 1 dvd player out of the 5 but the 2nd dvd of Magnificent World did not play on anything at all. Keep getting no dvd msg.
Gonna sent it back to JJ.
Sigh........Sad
dang, this must be a headache for JJ, getting caught in the crossfire.

them stupid factory pressing monkeys!

fx should feed them more, otherwise these things wouldn't happen.

florachan! what kinda banana business is this?! :confused:
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
At least Flora's making the effort to right his mistakes. Considering the nature of what he does, his responsibility to his customers is admirable.
El Haz Disk 2 of Mag World & Alt World - many were faulty... usually the ones where the El Haz logo was not holographic. I also came across many faulty disk 1 of Mag World which either broke up a bit or seemed to be blank.