Where can I find this dvd: RahXephon Perfect Collection
Quote:Originally posted by vonhufflepuff
I got mine a week ago Big Grin

And ? first impressions ? Has any extras / Video is Good ?
just saw this posted at animeniacs, she gave it pretty much perfect reviews:

http://www.animeniacs.com/index.php?acti...viewid=230
The link doesn't work Smile

I want to read the review!
Nice. Sounds like another "true" perfect collection. Way to go, FX Smile
Quote:Originally posted by furii
just saw this posted at , she gave it pretty much perfect reviews:

http://www..com/index.php?action=quality...viewid=230

Animeniac's staff Devilman Lady has reviewef FX Rahxephon.
Quote:Originally posted by neoEIN

I noticed. Unfortunately, all the new reviewers there only review brand new perfect collections of really popular series. I really do wish they'd review some older stuff and not just the newest FX releases.
Quote:Originally posted by neoEIN

Hmmm. She mentioned that some people have had problems with playback and that there were some missing subs. Looks like it could be another round of FX roulette.
i just got it and only quick checked... but it seems to work.

Anyone had problems playing Rahxephon ?
got my set the other day. Last night watched all of disc 2 and 3 with zero problems. Only spot checked disc 1 as I already seen those episodes. But all was extremely good...I was very impressed.

Another note, my X set also was very good. I high speed scanned every disc with no freeze-ups, so I think that one will be ok too Smile
my X DVD1 has problems in certain episodes in DVD Title 2 stops playing /Becomes Blocky (the episodes in DVD nº 1 are divided into 3 different titles - choose with your DVD remote Title nº 2)
just finished scanning through all 12 chapters of title 2 with no problems. My player will freeze even with scanning if there are any errors on a disc so I'm pretty confident that, at least my set is ok. I do have to watch it to verify but in the past this is the way I've done it and its worked for me.
So, anyone have any more first impressions? I was thinking of buying this set around March if it's in stock (if not I'd like to request it), but I really can't commit before there are some reviews (official or unofficial)...