Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where can I find this dvd: RahXephon Perfect Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where can i find this dvd? Its the RahXephon Perfect Collection its this link on this site: THIS ONE

aim me if you can find it @ imprezamtt
Ask for it in the "Request" section of the forum. It should be a hard titile to get in stock...
I don't think its been release yet, but it should be out really soon!!!
probally in a few weeks. They just finished releaseing it here in R1.
jj mentioned this when i emailed him a couple days ago. rahxephon isn't available yet but you can be sure he'll have it in stock when it is.
I will have it in stock around thursday
As always, JJ is the master of HK Anime!
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
I don't think its been release yet, but it should be out really soon!!!

DUDE I've had it for like a year now!!!
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
DUDE I've had it for like a year now!!!

You couldn't of had the Perfect Collection because the R1's just where finally all released..
OOPS!! I forgot Perfect meant the R1 rip! OOPS again :eek:
I need impressions of this set before buying Smile
this set was just released so u wont get any impressions this soon ;p
Quote:Originally posted by zabuza
I need impressions of this set before buying Smile

I got it yesterday. Haven't really watched it, just checked discs to see if they all worked so just a min or two of each. Video wasn't that great but looked good enough from what little I watched. Sound was fine. Subs looked good, had two sub tracks assume one is for everything other just for signs and such.
Quote:Video wasn't that great but looked good enough from what little I watched.

Compare it to the first Cowboy Bebop release by FX. I consider that below average.
I got mine a week ago Big Grin
Pages: 1 2