New Trade List (2004)
UPDATED 3.07.04

I have reviews of some of these titles at the Import-Anime site...

Region 0 DVDs

*1.) KAIDOHMARU (by ?) 1 Disc in a Standard Plastic DVD Case
Short feature with pretty good, clean video and nice audio and fansub quality, optional subtitles. Letterboxed widescreen--not anamorphic.* ON HOLD

2.) CREST OF THE STARS OVA: BIRTH (by MI) 1 Disc in a Plastic Case
A slightly less than half-an-hour episode fleshing out Lafiel's parents, focusing on one of their adventures together. Something only a die-hard fan could really appreciate. Subs are quite good, and video and audio are decent.

*3.) MOUSE (by AV) 1 Disc in a Plastic Case
Good video and audio to go with pretty good original HK subs on this collection of 12 ten minute episodes.* ON HOLD

4.) LADY SNOWBLOOD 1: BLIZZARD FROM THE NETHERWORLD by Unit World Movie Inc, 1 Disc
Looks like a rip from an AnimEigo VHS tape. Colors are a little dull and details aren't as sharp as they could be. Audio is fine. Subtitles are excellent, and come in all sorts of sizes and colors, as well as translation notes. A violent, bloody revenge pic that takes during the Meiji Era. Lady Snowblood is born in prison to deal vengeance to the killers of her mother's family. A likely influence to Kill Bill, as the film is broken up into four chapters, it's a female samurai assasin on a mission of pure vengeance, and the violence features geysers of blood. Despite the multiple gorey killings, this is more of a deliberately-paced, slow-moving drama than an out-and-out slaughter fest.

Region 3 DVDs

1.) GODZILLA vs MEGAGUIRUS (2000, by Universe Laser).
Letterboxed widescreen video and decent audio (Dolby Stereo 5.1 Channel Surround but not DTS). Very good original English subs. Fun for Godzilla/monster movie fans.

*2.) GODZILLA vs MECHAGODZILLA (2002, by Universe Laser)
Again, letterboxed widescreen video and decent audio (Dolby Stereo 5.1 Channel Surround ). Very good original English subs.* ON HOLD

Notes:
One of the Region 0 DVDs don't have to be a straight disc for disc trade. I consider the Birth OVA to be half a DVD, and I'd balance it to a 1-disc value by throwing in 1-2 random VCDs.

I can't do digital camera photography, but I can take screenshots on my computer and e-mail those on request.

Feel free to e-mail me for more specific details about anything I've put up for trade.

Since I don't trust myself on logging in to the forum to check posts and private messages on a consistent basis, e-mail and AOL Instant Messaging would be the sure-fire way to contact me.

[email protected]

AOL IM Screen Name
BryanAtUTMB

Thanks!

==========
Successful trades with:
schnuth
BumperBoy
SideSwipe/DoubleJ999
NYxCalm
interested in neo ranga
I'm interested in Angel Links and possible IMM Strawberry Eggs. Anything you want from me?
Just finished a successful trade with schnuth. Thanks-a-bunch, man!
Interested in Neo Ranga, here's my list

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~methomps/DVDs.htm
Interested in Neo Ranga also. check my trade list please
Just giving the thread a bump because I added a new DVD set.
Had a great trade recently from btzillaguy. Highly recommened.

schnuth
Added a new HK DVD Set, and just completed a successful trade with BumperBoy.
One month after my last update, added BATTLE ROYALE II (Region 3, 2 Disc) and LADY SNOWBLOOD I (Region 0, 1 Disc), to the trading list.
Hi

iam interested in BR 2, anything you want from my list?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Trade List Thread 2004 btzillaguy 0 1,551 04-20-2004, 10:34 PM
Last Post: btzillaguy