New Trade List Thread 2004
LAST UPDATED 05.03.04

Wow, I don't touch my trade list for 2 months and it gets wiped. Ah well, totally understandable. You snooze, you lose.

Anyway, the trade list is back up (my school year is wrapping up--hooray for summer) and there are some new titles to add to those I put up a few months ago.

Anime and live-action are both included.

Region 0 Stuff

BLUE GENDER 3 Disc Set by FX
Gatefold in slipcover.
26 episode action/sci-fi/drama series. Region 1 rip. I thought it was good, but not great (probably one of those exceedingly high expectations built by word-of-mouth before viewing things).

MOUSE by AV 1 Disc
Plastic case
12 ten-minute episodes about a guy who steals for the art of the stealing and his 3 well-endowed assistants who are all in love with him. A LOT of fan-service. Pretty-good/decent English subs.

FRIEND by MegaStar 1 Disc
Plastic Case
Korean drama that chronicles the lives of childhood friends after they grow up. Nice subtitles. Anamorphic widescreen.

VOLCANO HIGH by MediaAsia/MegaStar 2 Discs
2 Disc Case in Slipcover with 4 color cards.
Korean teen martial arts/comic book action film. Pretty good/decent subtitles. DTS and anamorphic. No english subs for the extras. No horrendous(ly bad it's funny) MTV english dub.

YAMI NO MATSEUI by MI, 3 Discs
Gatefold.
Ah, before there were perfect editions of this series. Paranormal/supernatural/horror series with character designs that reminded me of X (handsome, feminine guys who are sensitive and really close to each other, etc). Subtitles are pretty good for the most part, although for most of the series they miss the introduction (explaining the series' premise) and opening song lyrics, and they dip a little in translation quality for the very last episode. Valued at 2 Discs.

Region 1 DVDs

1.) RINGU by Dreamworks 1 disc
Plastic case
Original Japanese cult horror/creepy drama classic. Barebones but at least it's anamorphic with English subs.

Region 3 DVDs

1.) GODZILLA vs MEGAGUIRUS (2000) 1 Disc by Universe
Plastic Case.
Letterboxed widescreen. Pretty good/decent English subs. Godzilla takes on giant, man-eating insects from another dimension.

2.) GODZILLA vs MECHAGODZILLA (2002) 1 Disc by Universe
Plastic Case.
Letterboxed, widescreen. Pretty good/decent English subs. Godzilla takes on MechaGodzilla, yet again.

If Interested in a Trade or More Specific Info, Contact Me by:
Replying to this Thread
or
PMing Me
or
E-mailing me: [email protected]
or
AIMing me: BryanAtUTMB

Succesful Trades in the Past With:
DoubleJ999/SideSwipe
NYxTB/NYxCalm
Bumper Boy
Schnuth
kristym22
HarukaTenoh11

*Note: I also make DVD-R's and VCDs, so just let me know if you're interested in trading those as well.*